English Football this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    You can say what you want. I find the standard of game played in Spain and Italy is of about the same standard as the game in England. Can't really see much difference but we have a tendency to always say the English game is better because a it wi watch most of the time.
    Spain and Italy?
    Today's football?

No way!
    ...they take a year and a day to support! ...to do technical stuff simialr to that done in the EPL?

...and just not as good at TEAM!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

So what happen to the English and the rest of the British Isles why it can't rub off on their players?

Now them a complain bout the rugby players inna them league after a dat them live pon.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        So what happen to the English and the rest of the British Isles why it can't rub off on their players?

Now them a complain bout the rugby players inna them league after a dat them live pon.

...as you mention that why cannot our Reggae Boyz play Wales, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland...shortly? ...and playing teams on the continent would be also easy?

Each match day if they come 'thick and fast' would be 'training sessions'. We should grow as TEAM fast? Right?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

you just switch the subject eeehhh.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X