Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English Football this season

is very refreshing to watch.

You know that ManU should have pick up a few more points but they seems unispired when playing lesser teams. They are playing some attractive football but my gut feelings is that they rate themselves a little to highly and let up against some not so great team.

Arsenal is also a very good team to watch with endless good substitution. They however seems a little too young at times or they would be almost out of reach of the pack.

Liverpool is Liverpool and Torres is lighting it up. Mid Season was there problem and they need to solve things by finding their best team on a more regular basis and play it.

Villa playing some wicked ball with some good attacking game. They can stand up and give problem to any team in the EPL.

Everton is another team playing attractive game and scoring. tuff team to beat.

Spurs putting them things togather and you know spurs game when they are on top so good to see.

Man City unpredictable but on their good day watch out.

Porstmouth is also another good team and can spring an upset, like watching them.

Chelsea is good and without flair and still deadly, lack the motivation of Jose. Something tells me that the superstar mentality is getting to a few players and they may have to regroup.

The reason I write this is because this is one of the best seasons I have seen in a long time and there is no out and out one or two sides that is by far better than others. Even teams at the bottom end can play a few good games and some attractive game. Teams like Bolton can grind out a win, Fulham play some decent ball and Reading is a decent team on a good day. The only bad team is Derby and I feel bad as is Claude Davis' team.

EPL this seaon is NICE at all level.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

After seeing how Liverpool handled the presumed Seria Champions in both legs, mi affi call a spade a spade. The EPL is the best league.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

How you explain Everton loss to PSV and Spur's lost as well?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        How you explain Everton loss to PSV and Spur's lost as well?
        Everton lost to Fiorentina ... thats nothing to be ashamed about. Afterall thats a good team. Spurs' loss to PSV can be seen in the same light as Manu losing to Portsmouth. All down to poor finishing.

Liverpool lost to Besiktas in the Champions League ... yuh want to tell us the Turkish league is better than the EPL?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well a you a use one victory fi compare the leagues not me.

I just know the EPL this year is EXCITING.

Comment

well a you a use one victory fi compare the leagues not me.

I just know the EPL this year is EXCITING.
            Which one victory? I've said this time and again. However, seeing how Inter is dominating the Seria A, I was wondering if they'd be a contender for the CL. It just turn out they're like Y.C.H.S footballers. Amazing during class and house matches ... when dem play against other schools yuh realize they're not good.

Isn't this the 2nd year running all EPL teams reached the 2nd round? You do realize that other that the EPL, no other league have more than one team in the quaterfinals?

This isn't about one victory.

Comment

the fact is your judgement is totally biased.
              No way to prove it based on that fact.

There were years when Spanish Clubs and Itialian clubs dominated. Were they the best league then? The people who watch mostly english league would tell you know.

Italy is the wold cup winner so they could argue they have the best league in Europe as well. You can argue from so many different places on this one.

Comment

the fact is your judgement is totally biased.
                No way to prove it based on that fact.

There were years when Spanish Clubs and Itialian clubs dominated. Were they the best league then? The people who watch mostly english league would tell you know.

Italy is the wold cup winner so they could argue they have the best league in Europe as well. You can argue from so many different places on this one.
                Biased? When the spanish and italians dominated ... of course they were the best then. I have no problem admitting that. The fact is the last 3 CL finals had an EPL team .. the semis last season had 3 EPL teams. The funny thing is the last 3 EPL finalist didn't even finish in the top 3 of their league.

I am stating facts boss. Italy winning the World Cup have nothing to do with this. France was the beaten finalist ... so what? They have the second best league in the world?

Comment

How come the best teams inna Europe can't make it to FA Cup finals

Championship league bad nuh rhatid.

Comment

How come the best teams inna Europe can't make it to FA Cup finals

Championship league bad nuh rhatid.
                    Well, if you want to think the Championship better than the EPL knock yuhself out. For my team poor finishing led to them paying the penalty against Portsmouth.

Comment

Well you see how hard it is to judge the best league in Europe?

Comment

There is nothing hard about it. The last 3 finals had an EPL team. Last season all 4 EPL teams reached the second round, 3 EPL teams reached the semis. This season, all 4 reached the second round, all 4 reached the q/finals.

Comment

is very refreshing to watch.

You know that ManU should have pick up a few more points but they seems unispired when playing lesser teams. They are playing some attractive football but my gut feelings is that they rate themselves a little to highly and let up against some not so great team.

Arsenal is also a very good team to watch with endless good substitution. They however seems a little too young at times or they would be almost out of reach of the pack.

Liverpool is Liverpool and Torres is lighting it up. Mid Season was there problem and they need to solve things by finding their best team on a more regular basis and play it.

Villa playing some wicked ball with some good attacking game. They can stand up and give problem to any team in the EPL.

Everton is another team playing attractive game and scoring. tuff team to beat.

Spurs putting them things togather and you know spurs game when they are on top so good to see.

Man City unpredictable but on their good day watch out.

Porstmouth is also another good team and can spring an upset, like watching them.

Chelsea is good and without flair and still deadly, lack the motivation of Jose. Something tells me that the superstar mentality is getting to a few players and they may have to regroup.

The reason I write this is because this is one of the best seasons I have seen in a long time and there is no out and out one or two sides that is by far better than others. Even teams at the bottom end can play a few good games and some attractive game. Teams like Bolton can grind out a win, Fulham play some decent ball and Reading is a decent team on a good day. The only bad team is Derby and I feel bad as is Claude Davis' team.

EPL this seaon is NICE at all level.
                          Agreed!
                          ...very exciting season!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Come?! Come, Sass?
                            Lazie has you beat on this one! ...and you know that he is speaking of play over a season, not a one off meeting where teams of lower quality can play out of their skin and defeat a team of higher quality.

Come? Come, Sass man...gi di man winnings?
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You can say what you want. I find the standard of game played in Spain and Italy is of about the same standard as the game in England. Can't really see much difference but we have a tendency to always say the English game is better because a it wi watch most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X