Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggae Boyz dive in FIFA Rankings!

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ra...23914&rank=167
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

We haven't had a quality win in how many years? I can't remember the last time we beat a decent team full squad vs. full squad. Oh well. Sometimes being overlooked and taken for granted ain't a bad thing heading into qualifiers. - T.K
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

that ranking is rubbish.

How can we draw with Costa Rica and then win our last two match before and all of a sudden drop?

How many games we have to play in the last 3 months?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
        We haven't had a quality win in how many years? I can't remember the last time we beat a decent team full squad vs. full squad. Oh well. Sometimes being overlooked and taken for granted ain't a bad thing heading into qualifiers. - T.K

Oye Sah!!! Mek yuh always a pull dem disappearing act? Me have one yeye pon yuh, cause every time dem ban JB yuh missing. Things that make you go hmmmmm.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Oye Sah!!! Mek yuh always a pull dem disappearing act? Me have one yeye pon yuh, cause every time dem ban JB yuh missing. Things that make you go hmmmmm.
          Jangle nuh mention my name and JB's name inna de same sentence eva' again! After yu nu see JB still deya a post under him odda split personality Yuttie. - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            that ranking is rubbish.

How can we draw with Costa Rica and then win our last two match before and all of a sudden drop?

How many games we have to play in the last 3 months?
            Oh Ohhhhh! When we move up in the rankings its all good .. but when we drop its rubbish? Is burger king yuh favourite restaurant? Yuh seem to like having it your way.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

no Lazie the fact is Costa Rica is measured ahead of us.

We are not losing now and our team is very active so the least I expect is for us to keep last month ranking but wait till next two months them going to have to have us leapfrog 20 places.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                Jangle nuh mention my name and JB's name inna de same sentence eva' again! After yu nu see JB still deya a post under him odda split personality Yuttie. - T.K.

Me haffi wonda, cause it seems too much of a coincidence that every time him go missing, you go missing too. Me see a new poster by the name of No Mercy who bears some resemblance to your friend JB. Me a wonda if a him son cause a the splitting image a him.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  no Lazie the fact is Costa Rica is measured ahead of us.

We are not losing now and our team is very active so the least I expect is for us to keep last month ranking but wait till next two months them going to have to have us leapfrog 20 places.
                  Well we have Trinidad, Haiti and Argentina coming up!
                  Wins shall see us vault up the charts!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I hope you thought so when we dropped under Bora's reign!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the difference were we not playing any good teams and certainly we were not wining against any good teams. Big difference.

Comment

All I am saying is, did you think the FIFA rankings system was garbage from long time or just since we dropped under Simoes?

Yes or no. Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

FIFA is still using the past 4 Boxhill-debacle years in their ranking system. And since the Reggae Boyz only played 13 matches (only 3 at home) in 4 years and did not qualify for any major FIFA tournaments in those years. I agree that Jamaica's ranking will fluctuate for the next few months.

Comment

Working...
                          X