Bwoy the strikers now a days easy fi fall over een

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwoy the strikers now a days easy fi fall over een

Baros was hardly touch by manchester keeper and the man drop like dead bird. If mi a keeper these days mi a bruk them up like the germany keeper (schoemacker - spelling might be wrong). Mi couldn't play professional soccer because I would be suspended for a long time. Like man fall down when mi touch them ..mi woulda just stamp inna groin .

How fifa president want suspend man fi life... is it because a brazillian get hurt. What happen to the block on Terry by the arsenal youth...

Why him nu ban or fine Zidane ...

Why him never get involved n Tevez botch up deal ...

Why him never get involved in the jamaica academy..

What did he do in spain regarding the racism against cameroon striker...

Please.. Baros pushed the ball past the keeper who dived to intercept..and all he got was leg(s)... that was enough for me. No doubt it was a penalty as the man did gone clear if he had stayed on his feet.

pr
    Peter R

Comment

BTW Can you say that on TV???

One of the commentators on Fox Football Fone-in just said " ...Ronaldo (C) goes down quicker than a whore's knickers" Is ongle me hear dat? But ah true still.

pr
      Peter R

Comment

And Ferguson is a SORE LOSER!!
        pr
        Peter R

Comment

A waan feel yuh is an Arsenal fan.
          Regarding Fergie, he needs even a little practice, yuh know fi become familiarize wid it, as it stands he simply isn't accustomed to it.
          I might be giving too much respect to experience, who a fi yuh coach again?

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            And Ferguson is a SORE LOSER!!
            pr
            ditto!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X