Grant under pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant under pressure

C.l glory look in doubt esp if dem buck liverpool, prem race look more achievable, knockout contest doesnt seem to be his forte.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Grant's the most joyless-looking person I've seen around sports in a long time.

Comment

This is why I my eyes remain desert dry for Pool and Grant.
      B4 RAFA there was....., isn't it your believe the coaching staff isn't blameworthy? Frig Newcastle, tell me your true replacement for Michael "Addicted to Scoring" Owen.Not welcome to return.
      The Grant appointment is counterproductive and unprogressive.

Blessed

Comment

Abramovich got what he payed for , isnt that the truth? Grant has been exposed in knock out competitions and the Prem race , so has Abramovich .I believe his theory is being played out , in that an expensive squad of millionares dont need any motivation to win but cash, his theory that a bonafide coach is irrelevant has been debunked with the advent of Grant.

Dry , Dull , Boring , pitfull best describes him and to be honest he cannot be blamed , smart he is though to accept a position that pays him handsomely and elevate his commercial stock as the coach who was paid to be coached.

Liverpool has a mathematical chance of winning the prem , if arsenal & man u drop points , so does Chel$ki .I put my heart on liverpool , my money in my pocket and my hope that the top three implode.

Chel$ki the more likely to implode, in all remaining competitions.I hope we draw all of the top three on our way to our C.L glory.
        Last edited by Sir X; March 10, 2008, 11:44 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Oh yeah, mi also bringle wid Pool fi wha dem put you mi bredren through.
          Mi coulda swear sey yuh sey wha day sey Chelsea a guh win de EPL.

Blessed

Comment

Hhaha..Nuh worry bout me , liverpool will make up fe dat in the C.l , I have a funny feeling we will walk threw all 3 of you to hold that title.

Comment

Okay (fingers crossed)

Blessed

Comment

Fingers crossed? Good one , laugh now cry later.This season is far from over liverpool will have a trophy this season.

C.ya in the morrows

Comment

Good night X

Blessed

Comment

Working...
                  X