Has Shawn Crawford given up for playing for the reggae boyzs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Shawn Crawford given up for playing for the reggae boyzs

I haven't heard much from this player in a long time since the Ghana game when he injured Essien. As far as I remember he was capable of playing left back as well as left midfield position effectively. He also have a better shot in his left foot than Bibi and was better in the air than bibi. I recalled he was also injured proned...Age was on his side ....He remind of Onandi Lowe with a little more finesse and discipline.

Crawford is decent. Absolutely no threat to Bibi or Demar. He is also not as good as Garfield Reid or Robert Scarlett.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      Crawford is decent. Absolutely no threat to Bibi or Demar. He is also not as good as Garfield Reid or Robert Scarlett.
      Who does he play for?

Comment

I think he last played for charleston battery in the state

i think he is younger than Reid and Scarlett. I also think that he offensively better than reid and scarlett. I remember he has a wicked long distance free kicks. Stronger and tackle harder than reid and scarlett. I used his right foot better than reid and scarlett. He is better in the air than even bibi.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
          i think he is younger than Reid and Scarlett. I also think that he offensively better than reid and scarlett. I remember he has a wicked long distance free kicks. Stronger and tackle harder than reid and scarlett. I used his right foot better than reid and scarlett. He is better in the air than even bibi.
          All very nice, but which club does he play for?

Comment

He sounds like a shoo in for a Reggae Boy spot!

I didn't see him quite in that light.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X