Which EPL team has the best midfield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    There is one very important factor that makes the Empire a better team than any in the league; our defense actually starts with our forwards. Fergie has every player playing TEAM ball. I have seen Rooney making tackles in the left-back position. All our players work hard to win back the ball if they lose it. The one who I would say tackles the least is Ronaldo, and that is ok with me as we need his legs to be fresh to run at the defense. I think Fergie once made a comment that he had to tell Rooney to ease up on back tracking and playing to deep. Karl the Empire simply have the best TEAM right now. I remember last year when we let go Ruud nuff man seh Fergie mad, but we went on to win the league, and it was probably only Van der Saar neva score a goal. Look at us this year - still leading with most goals. Ruud was a cancer in the dressing room, and that's not taking away from his abilities. At the Empire there is absolutely, positively no confusion as to who is the boss. No one player is bigger than the team and Fergie nuh fraid fe sell him star balla if him getting too big fe him britches. Wegner ah try follow Fergie's example by selling TH1 but another primadonna take his place.
    Hey I have never said BoyU not good TEAM!
    ...or, Fergie not a good manager!

...just that the YOUNG GUNNERS is a better TEAM and Wenger an excellent manager!
    Now cool it! -

btw - which prima donna has taken TH14's place? There are none on the BABY GUNNERS!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Manu wid nani ah show him class look wicked fi chue, Di scottish man know how fi gi him playah dem di right role. Suh mi would seh ManU. Nani an Ronaldo ah guh tek ova tings. Nani is one a bess upcoming balla mi si fi ah long time. Composed, skillful an great vision fi cross di ball. Di bwoy jus look inna diffran class. Watch how him single handedly destroy Arsenal. Portugal inna di European Championship ah juice. Nani ah big balla

Comment

best on Paper is Chelsea followed Pool... best in terms of performance ManU..... Hargreaves is the most under appreciated player in the EPL, that man run up di hill wid di water inna him hand... Fletcher is another under appreciated player

not even affi discuss Carrick, scholes, Anderson, ronoldo, Park, and Giggs...
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
          best on Paper is Chelsea followed Pool... best in terms of performance ManU..... Hargreaves is the most under appreciated player in the EPL, that man run up di hill wid di water inna him hand... Fletcher is another under appreciated player

not even affi discuss Carrick, scholes, Anderson, ronoldo, Park, and Giggs...
          Strange?
          GUNNERS top of the table!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Everton is in 5th place, do they have the 5th best midfield?
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
              Everton is in 5th place, do they have the 5th best midfield?
              ...and who do you think has the 5th best midfield?

Comment

lol.... Karl ur a resultant of when critical thinking meets bias

Spurs....

Comment

Working...
                X