No announcement yet.

Which EPL team has the best midfield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thats the problem with Manu fans. Ronaldo is a wide midfield player out oan o. Anderson lively player but he dont play over Helb Roicsky or Fabergas and any of the holding too Gilberto or Falamini. Erva a wingback on my team. Nani nice to have but distribution range limited. Rooney is a a striker. Again you ask bout midfield and telling me but strikers. Tells me you know you have a nice team but no real qualty mf.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      Again name your midfield man for man . Paul Scholes and who? Heargreaves no. The rest of them cant even carry any of my midfielders shoes. They may play on my team but not as midfielders.
      Yuh nuh hear Fergie say him midfieldah konfuse? The Empire have mids that can walk inna Arsenal side ... as it is Fabregas may mek the bench .. if Fergie plan fi rest Fletcher.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

man you can call fletcher and Fabulous in the same sentence. You need to join TK in exile for committing such transgression. Arsenal Midfield is the BEST IN England and second to only Barca. Dont argue that.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
          man you can call fletcher and Fabulous in the same sentence. You need to join TK in exile for committing such transgression. Arsenal Midfield is the BEST IN England and second to only Barca. Dont argue that.
          You may be right about running second to Barca .... thats because the Empire is elevated to another category.

On a serious note now ... Chelsea have a better midfield than unuh. But because Arsenal representatives are a whining bunch unuh not gonna accept that.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

chelsea have a more physical midfield but we are not building a ditch or highway we playing the beautiful game. if you want to check your assumptions which team have more fluidity in passing and ball circulation? which teams recover and transition the football better. The only thing I give Chelsea is physical they can wear you down with Essien, Obi, Lampard and Ballack. They also cost a lot more but we have more technicians but there midfield is proably worth a 100 million pounds. But anyway leave that to Tilla an balla them. You suppose to carry Boy-U why you run gone to chelsea. Just for that hold this. Arsenal midfield better than Chelsea and Boy U put together!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Have you ever played that 7 member midfield?
              Classic, Karl!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                Can't figure which midfielder from Arsenal would even start for Man U.?
                Karl, didn't your choice of midfielders played in games subsequent to the Man U.., wasn't those results disappointing and arguably against teams with inferior midfield to Man U? What is not consistent, even the on paper stellar EPL records...there is some truth that some of those winning results doesn't tell the true story. As Mexxx would say, rack it up?
                Hug up Adebayor and Gallas.
                Good try! ..excellent, even!
                ...but the results the YOUNG GUNNERS gained speak!

TOP of the League!
                One loss!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

All(a nondescript performance as a whole) is forgiven and overlooked when Fabregas scores.
                  Fletcher has a good game even when he fails to find the back of the net.
                  My midfield would likely be Scholes and Anderson(day in day out, great reviews) even if Fabregas was on the squad, he simply isn't consistent regarding the fundamentals of a midfielder.

Blessed

Comment

I said it b4, Anderson is our most intriguing midfielder, the fact that he commands a starting role on a team that is abound with midfielders, and the typical great reviews he gets(mind you from pundits that watch your guys too)suggest he stands out. Again, I will never trade/replace Anderson with any of your midfielders. Fabregas has done nothing Flamini can't.

Blessed

Blessed

Comment

I said it b4, Anderson is our most intriguing midfielder, the fact that he commands a starting role on a team that is abound with midfielders, and the typical great reviews he gets(mind you from pundits that watch your guys too)suggest he stands out. Again, I will never trade/replace Anderson with any of your midfielders. Fabregas has done nothing Flamini can't.

Blessed!
                      Fabregas and Flamini are different types midfielders!
                      Fabregas is more the creative type who pulls the strings. Flamini has the steel!

They complement each other!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Check this for a midfield:

Essien, Obi, Lampard. Ballack, MaKelele, Malouda, Joe Cole.
                        How much better than that can you get?
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

There isn't anything Fabregas can do that Flamini can't,if anything it is Flamini with the advantage.It will be Fabregas or Van etc..alongside the consistent Flamini right?

Blessed

Comment

There isn't anything Fabregas can do that Flamini can't,if anything it is Flamini with the advantage.It will be Fabregas or Van etc..alongside the consistent Flamini right?

Blessed
                            The word I was searching for to describe Fabregas' type play was artistic! ...more than just creative.

There is a certain silky, sublime & languorous manner about his tremendously high quality technical abilty, superb inventiveness and creative use of the ball while acting as conductor of the rhythm of entire other 21 players on the field...even as his movements are high energy. Genius makes swift movements appear slower than they actually are...that lulls the unsuspecting opposition player into being too slow to discern and or react to his intent...the pass, shot or challenge...

...and the passes are great, the shots often more than just 'good', the challenge often just playing the ball off the opponents...but such is genius!
                            Last edited by Karl; March 6, 2008, 11:59 PM.

Comment

What is Theodore Tappa Whitmore?
                              Mi gawn, a mawning Karl.

Blessed

Comment

What is Theodore Tappa Whitmore?
                                Mi gawn, a mawning Karl.

Blessed

Seem tuh bi Simoes' heir apparent!

Comment

Working...
                                X