No announcement yet.

is there a psychological term for this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a psychological term for this?

o yes, delusional...LOL

Are we better than United and Arsenal?

Yes! I'd say so.

Look at Arsenal.Look at their midfield.They don't have a Masher, a Stevie.Look at their defence.They don't have a Sammi lad an Agger or a Carra nor do they have a Skrtel.

Look at Adebayor.He's scored goals, but he's no 'Nando.Nando, the beautiful blonde goal scorer.The all round total player.Envy is what I see from down London way.And after the Inter game, I saw envy the world over.

Look at United.Who would you honestly take out of their lot?Ronaldo?Maybe.Rooney?No.Not good enough.Anderson, their new shining light..... he's a poor mans Lucas.Nani, with all his tricks and shimmies - no end product.Jermaine is the best crosser of a ball I have seen in decades.Give him time, and he will rule.Look at Evra, Vidic and Ferdinand - all error prone.They're not Carra's.Carra - the local lad, the Scouser.He's one of us and he's the worlds best.On a par with Beckenbauer.Envy is what I see from Manchester way.Ferguson knows it.We know it.Harry Kewell knew it when he signed and he was right.

This seasons title challenge has been ruined because of Hicks and co.Only the off-field uncertainties have stopped us from winning the league.As soon as we get DIC in, we will be back where we belong.With the world holding it's breath, in awe of our heroic footballing deeds.

Next season lads and lasses......whisper it........... it's ON!

that is all time classic
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Fanatic!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

i was thinking...DELUSIONAL?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        i was thinking...DELUSIONAL?!

Look out for X-attack!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Is there a psychological term for an unnatural and unhealthy obsession for everything Liverpool?

Yes, I remember...it's called Greatest Club Envy!

Fortunately, there is a cure. Take two arsenic tablets and call Dr. Casper in the morning!

YNWA!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X