X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC Milan lacked ideas without Seedorf

Arsenal must have smiled when they heard he was injured
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    Arsenal must have smiled when they heard he was injured
    Have you been watching Seria A? Milan nuh good. They've struggled to win at home all season. I'm more surprised that Arsenal never scalp dem in London.

There an Italian at my place of emploment who come a discuss football before and after big games. After the draw I told him Arsenal gonna beat Milan and he laughed and called me crazy. Mi nuh see him from morning .... look like him tek a sick day.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I think there is truth to what X is saying, though I am mindful of the fact what you predicted(from the get go)has happened, hats off to you and Karl.I wanted a 1-1 draw, Arsenal has better that.

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        I think there is truth to what X is saying, though I am mindful of the fact what you predicted(from the get go)has happened, hats off to you and Karl.I wanted a 1-1 draw, Arsenal has better that.

Blessed
        Just to switch - It is amazing what Maldini and Nesta has been doing over these so many years. How they remained at and still are at the TOP OF THE WORLD for so long is just unbelievable!

They should both retire!
        Great players! True on-field Greatness?
        ..damn right, YES!

Maldini and Nesta!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Milan nuh good ? having a difficult season doesnt equate to not being good , I would attribute Milans form to aging, injuries and glory over the past 3 seasons . Compounded on all of this Seedorf injury.

It all caught up, they looked burnt out , Not saying seedorf could salvavge a win , but I expected some ideas in the attacking third, some balance in the middle .

Arsenal totally out played them , deserved thier victory .Milan looked tiyad and confused more than anything else, the youths of arsenal ran wild.

I would put money on Milan , if they were rested for two weeks and Seedorf was healthy, dominating Siera A and the C.L for the past 3 to 4 seasons , must catch up to old legs , even young ones.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Milan nuh good ? having a difficult season doesnt equate to not being good , I would attribute Milans form to aging, injuries and glory over the past 3 seasons . Compounded on all of this Seedorf injury.

It all caught up, they looked burnt out , Not saying seedorf could salvavge a win , but I expected some ideas in the attacking third, some balance in the middle .

Arsenal totally out played them , deserved thier victory .Milan looked tiyad and confused more than anything else, the youths of arsenal ran wild.
            Bredren, Milian drew 7 and lost 2 home games in Seria A this season. This aim of wanting Maldini to go out in 'glory' was their downfall. At the start of the season, I picked them to win Seria A, but seeing them play time and again I was convinced their fun in the sun was over.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Like you said the aim of wanting Maldini (age) old ,tiyad but inspirational to go out in glory? Doesnt that say it all , they played like they were aging.

But lets not forget for the past 3-4 seasons this team has been in 3 C.L league finals winning 2 and won 2 Siera A titles.

Seedorf played a pivotal role in those campaigns and to quote the coach he was brought back for just that.

I will agree with you in saying they were not good for this sesaon or that day , but those past 3-4 sesaons they were one of the best , if not the best.

Anyway rest dem fe 2 weeks bring back seedorf and play dem again , different ball game a guh role. Sad to say its over what I call revisionist history.

Comment

Milan's downfall is not the aim of wanting Maldini to go out in Glory. Milan's downfall is the fact they have been quite poor in the final third this season.

In the draws or losses against Fiorentina, Sienna, Parma, Palermo, Cantania, Torino, Atalanta, Livorno Maldini was not even playing.

Maldini has been the least of their problems.

Comment

Unless I forget.

Two legs were played and Arsenal also dominated the first leg with quite more goalscoring chances. Somehow, I don't believe Seedorf would have totally stopped Arsenal's victory.
                  Stall, yes. But not stop.

Comment

Working...
                  X