How can it be? One dimensional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can it be? One dimensional

balla score 30 goals inna 1 season and March just start?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yeah he is one dimensional..all him do is score goals and no one no want dat.

Comment

Greetings bredrin! First let mi say that if you are a fellow Gunner like myself...nuff big up fi that victory today. Now back to the one dimensional baller ting, if it's Adebayor as I suspected you are talking about, I think that is unfair criticism. He is a very good forward with the potential for greatness, however, my gripe with him is that he needs to be more clinical in front of goal as he does not seem to capitalize on half chances like other top forwards such as Drogba, Van Nistelrooy, Rooney and Torres. Though he has other great attributes, I think that he will murder the opposition if he start scoring some of those half chances. Furthermore, the Big Siide is only going to be successful in the BPL and the CL if the players start doing more of what Fabregas did today, which is scoring from outside the area or just tek some damn shots to goal. This is where they are missing Van Persie and Rosicky big time, because those players are capable of breaking deadlocks when teams compact their defense in order to thwart the potent Arsenal attack, which can be frustrating to the players and of course myself. Therefore, going forward I certainly hope that these players recover soon as we will need them as teams try the bitch-ball strategy against us. On another note bredrin, Theo Walcott is going to be more than justify every penny that was spent on him as he will be one of the most feared forwards around...Sure glad to have him at the Emirates!

Sensi...what a r@@s goal by Fabregas today!

Comment

Sensi, Adebayor has scored about 21 goals so far. Come man ... why you Arsenal fans automatically think everything is about an Arsenal player? Tek a guess again.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X