This Man U fan seh Arse Hleb yellow was wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Man U fan seh Arse Hleb yellow was wrong

Hleb should have had a free kick on the edge of the box. It is bad karma Mr Mexx. If karl would stop defend criminal comrades, oonu might get a break.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Westman, my side will lose as they are choking

51 mins Absolutely staggering miss by Eboue. Pirlo - who has been having a stinker so far (and therefore will probably pop up with a winning free-kick in half an hour's time) - just passed the ball to Adebayor on the edge of the D, and he spread the ball out to Eboue, who was just all on his own as he strolled into the area, before somehow slicing the ball wide off the outside of his foot from 15 yards out with Kalac in no-mans land.

48 mins Oh, of all the people to meet that ball the one player Arsenal didn't want it to be was Phil Senderos. Sagna flicked the ball on at the near post from a corner on the left, and the ball found its way all the way across goal to Senderos unmarked at the back post, but with half the goal at his mercy he somehow contrived to hack it all the way back across goal into the grateful hands of Kalac.

35 mins And now Fabregas hits the bar for Arsenal! Adebayor made himself a little room down the left flank and cut the ball back to Fabregas who was in room on the edge of the D. His dipping drive had Kalac beaten, but ricocheted back off the top of the bar.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Finally Fabregas!!!

83 mins: GOAL! FABREGAS! Out of nothing Fabregas has surely won the tie for Arsenal. He turns Gattusso and hits a shot so early from distance it took Kalac by surprise. A wonderful effort from the Spaniard.
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Now Adebayor. The beauty of this format made it necessary for the rossoneri to have to score 2 goals to overcome Arsenal's road goal. It really opened up the game to allow Adebayor to get the second road goal. Now AC has to score three times in an impossibly short amount of time.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

whew!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

a milan yuh a bring?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Unuh notice Mexx only appear during good times? Him need fi change him name to JJ.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well done by Theo.. a who seh him nuh good again TK... whe (him deh) unno ban him with sickko? Theo is finally using his pace.

Comment

since jb get ban tk disappear...hmmmm.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                    Hleb should have had a free kick on the edge of the box. It is bad karma Mr Mexx. If karl would stop defend criminal comrades, oonu might get a break.
                    wah yuh seh mi salt?!

Looked like a penalty to me!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
                      51 mins Absolutely staggering miss by Eboue. Pirlo - who has been having a stinker so far (and therefore will probably pop up with a winning free-kick in half an hour's time) - just passed the ball to Adebayor on the edge of the D, and he spread the ball out to Eboue, who was just all on his own as he strolled into the area, before somehow slicing the ball wide off the outside of his foot from 15 yards out with Kalac in no-mans land.

48 mins Oh, of all the people to meet that ball the one player Arsenal didn't want it to be was Phil Senderos. Sagna flicked the ball on at the near post from a corner on the left, and the ball found its way all the way across goal to Senderos unmarked at the back post, but with half the goal at his mercy he somehow contrived to hack it all the way back across goal into the grateful hands of Kalac.

35 mins And now Fabregas hits the bar for Arsenal! Adebayor made himself a little room down the left flank and cut the ball back to Fabregas who was in room on the edge of the D. His dipping drive had Kalac beaten, but ricocheted back off the top of the bar.
                      Damn Mexxx...in mi absence yuh sell hout?
                      Last edited by Karl; March 5, 2008, 01:48 AM.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yuhseeittuh? heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                        X