Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haffi big up mi cuz

proud ah her.

"Meanwhile, the senior Reggae Girlz, in their first game since they arrived, got off to a winning start by blanking Tigers of Brazil women's side 2-0, also at the Campeao Estadual.
    Christina Chang opened the Girlz's account in the 42nd minute, while Jodi-Ann McGregor put the icing on the cake in the 64th minute of their 70-minute contest."

Christina or Jodi Ann?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you sharp eeehhh
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

what a do?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So...who is the cuz?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Christina or Jodi Ann?
            Yuh beat mi tuh hit!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

think mi nuh see you a eye Benj Cuz

Little joke better than serious matta yah brethren.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

a cousin benj a look. him can have relative wid atletic ability?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

eeeehhhhh eehhhhh.

Him think a book business and computer game

Comment

Di JaAmerican..

Ah wonda how dem give har game... wuss shi nuh pure breed...

Comment

As Buju say: " good looking gal( young lady ) ". Ben I tek back everything I have said about you in the past and will say about you in the future. We no really sure whe di pure breed comment come from. She look well bred to me, you on the other hand...... Bwaay even bigging up you cousin you have to come wid you complexion issues. I am sure all well-thinking Jamaicans are as proud as you are please congratulate her for me. One question how you come from a football talented family and you..... oh my look at the time. LOL.
                      Congrats again to your cousin big man.

Comment

Suh hold on.. yuh nuh realize seh certain complexion haffi fight twice as hard fi get a spot.. much less if dem grow a farin ?

Mebbe is di Harbour View connection but mi proud shi get fi represent yard...

As fi yuh jokes... Maxwell will disagree..

Tenks for the well wishes... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          think mi nuh see you a eye Benj Cuz

Little joke better than serious matta yah brethren.
                          Wait till King Jawge get har photo and post for him into that business now.
                          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Nat fi long, Mexxx haffi come tek back di werk. Juss hold
                            dung mi shift, das all

Comment

Like a good slave! heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X