Based on youth progression Canada should be the team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Based on youth progression Canada should be the team

to make it to the world cup in south africa. Canada will surprise the whole concacaf like when they win the gold cup. If all their professional players turn up then there is going to be some major surprises. Canada is ready to challenge for the number one spot with its third generation players from different countries. If the reggaeboyzsc think there are fighting against Usa,mexico and costa rica ,they are in for a huge surprise. There will be a revenge match against the usa and the guys is not going to leave it to referee this time.

Can the reggae boyzsc contain....Atiba Hutchinson, Guzman,dwayne desario,jamie peters, 3 germany players and obrien white. The winning concacaf youths have grown up and ready to win Concacaf.
    I see canada ,usa and Jamaica going to Africa.

Where have they been all the time?
    They always had European based players and some decent ones too but ....
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

This group is different than the rest, because they are

real good ballers who really know the game. This is the best squad I have seen canada produce. I really think that they are solid in every area of the field and is ready to challenge for the number one spot in concacaf.

Comment

Nothing has changed.

they had good players even a Very good striker in the EPL. Heargraves was also their product just to name a few.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
          to make it to the world cup in south africa. Canada will surprise the whole concacaf like when they win the gold cup. If all their professional players turn up then there is going to be some major surprises. Canada is ready to challenge for the number one spot with its third generation players from different countries. If the reggaeboyzsc think there are fighting against Usa,mexico and costa rica ,they are in for a huge surprise. There will be a revenge match against the usa and the guys is not going to leave it to referee this time.

Can the reggae boyzsc contain....Atiba Hutchinson, Guzman,dwayne desario,jamie peters, 3 germany players and obrien white. The winning concacaf youths have grown up and ready to win Concacaf.
          I see canada ,usa and Jamaica going to Africa.
          Mexico out?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

First of all Obrien White is tied to Jamacia and will not play for Canada. Jamaica has invested more in this player than any high schooler that they sent back and forth for before his ascension to Ncaa player of the year. So kill that argument. If hart was the head coach of this team I would share your optimism but with Dale Mitchell they will revert to same old Canada. After what he did with the U20s I have no faith him him to motivate these players.

Comment

This is a good generation of players no doubt but again I think you saw there best football in the gold cup.

Comment

OJ Canada have to qualify for me to believe it first.

Somehow they have developed a "bridesmaid" mentality as it seems like they are never prepared to go for the cake.

While they have played some good games they don't seem to want it as much as other countries do.

Comment

I am with you on that.

Comment

This is the last hurray for canada and they are ready to sh

ow concacaf that it is not only hockey that they play in canada. It is the first I have seen canada have players in every position to match up with the best in concacaf. They could be the well rested squad for qualifying. This doesnot have anything to do with the coach but the group of players have a point to prove . Canada was rob by referees in the last 2 qualifying and the last gold cup was taken away last second by thiefing referee. I am not saying this as a joke but if this canadian team do not make the world cup it will be the next 10 years before they have a chance again.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
                      ow concacaf that it is not only hockey that they play in canada. It is the first I have seen canada have players in every position to match up with the best in concacaf. They could be the well rested squad for qualifying. This doesnot have anything to do with the coach but the group of players have a point to prove . Canada was rob by referees in the last 2 qualifying and the last gold cup was taken away last second by thiefing referee. I am not saying this as a joke but if this canadian team do not make the world cup it will be the next 10 years before they have a chance again.
                      So it is USA, Mexico and Canada? ...with Costa Rica...????

...but ball nuh play pan paper?

FORWARD TEAM REGGAE BOYZ!

TEAM REGGAE BOYZ, FORWARD!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                      X