The Rene Simoes way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rene Simoes way

people have been saying there is no difference between, Bora, Carl Brown etc especially as it relates to getting games.

Well the big difference is he is able to get competitive games to build confidence and it does nothing to affect our ratings. A case and point the tour of Brazil. Imagine such a hurry come up tour and he was able to get so many games in a short time.This is also good as it will be televised locally in some case. This presents a showcase for our youngsters as well.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Prof.Simoes is in a class by himself. Case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      people have been saying there is no difference between, Bora, Carl Brown etc especially as it relates to getting games.

Well the big difference is he is able to get competitive games to build confidence and it does nothing to affect our ratings. A case and point the tour of Brazil. Imagine such a hurry come up tour and he was able to get so many games in a short time.This is also good as it will be televised locally in some case. This presents a showcase for our youngsters as well.
      Hurry come up?
      Do you know how long this was in the making?
      Where did you get that "hurry come up" label?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

couldn't have been long. When Rene took over again?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

couldn't have been long. When Rene took over again?
          What is the average time that it takes to arrange?
          This is "no hurry come up" thing!
          Boxhill had a problem doing forward planning....and or getting 'things' done. This JFF does not!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl it is hurry come up as even up to yesterday Simoes couldn't tell which teams he was going to play.

Karl it is good and hope have more but even Rene said the time is short. You still don't answer my question.

Is a month and a half forward planning or short term planning?

Comment

Karl it is hurry come up as even up to yesterday Simoes couldn't tell which teams he was going to play.

Karl it is good and hope have more but even Rene said the time is short. You still don't answer my question.

Is a month and a half forward planning or short term planning?
              ...depends on the speed with which things move in your world/sphere! Some decisions are now being made by international partners in a matter of seconds a few short years past would take months.
              Last edited by Karl; March 3, 2008, 02:18 PM.

Comment

major decisions made in space of second is not hurry come up?

Whether the result is good or bad.

Comment

major decisions made in space of second is not hurry come up?

Whether the result is good or bad.
                  Based on years of accummulated professional background work and excellent results?

Why are you trying to hide from where you got "hurry come up" from? Why are you trying to take me away from the issue of that "hurry come up" statement and its overtone of not being well planned?

Answer the question(s) - Why "hurry come up"? ...and, what is about the trip and practise sessions that appears "slap-dash""hurry come up"? ..and kindly put that in the context of your obvious sure knowledge of similar planned events?

Agree with me that if you have nothing simialr to compare then you might not be in a position to declare the arrangements "hurry come up"?

Comment

every decision is different and one wise man tell me anything you can't think about it not worth buying.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      ...depends on the speed with which things move in your world/sphere! Some decisions are now being made by international partners in a matter of seconds a few short years past would take months.

Yuh a real sample to rhatid!!!
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

agreed. Is ability to think outside of the box is wonderful

Comment

Working...
                        X