RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wha happen to the Big Side man dem today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wha happen to the Big Side man dem today?

My likkle side give unnu a run fi unnu money, even with two a the best players going off in the first half.

Wha Scaly say Gabi is no threat? Scaly think again man mi nuh want a fi call you out again.

A wonder if Karl tell X fi watch di game as mi ask him to yesterday.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Weh de Baby Gummers fans dem deh? Weh unuh haffi seh fe unuh self.........WHEW!!!! That was close!!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

whats up.. Oniel is one of the better coaches.. Why villa and not Brihimham or wolves anyway.

Comment

always like how Villa always bring some youths thru, from Yorke, Cole, Collymore come right down to Gabi and now Osbourne a cme through. Oniel is one a the best coaches around. Like how him build his team along with David Moyes. Not a lot of money but they have to pick and choose talent and work with the program.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X