X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at the fixtures Chel$ki will win the prem

Its too easy.Arsenal and Man U will drop 6 points by now and end of season
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Nuh badda set yuh goat mouth pon wi!
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

• Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Its too easy.Arsenal and Man U will drop 6 points by now and end of season
        This from a man who, ever since I started visiting this forum, have been predicting that Liverpool is gonna win the league. If you counting on Liverpool beating Manu, yuh dreaming. The next time the Empire visits Chelsea, Stamford Bridge will be falling down.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yuh ave , pool , arse and chel$ki wid some respectable mid table clubs fe deal wid.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            yuh ave , pool , arse and chel$ki wid some respectable mid table clubs fe deal wid.
            To be the best, the empire will beat the rest. That include pool. arse and the russians. One thing is certain, Arsenal not looking forward to going back to the empire. Manu may drop points, but so will other teams.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Xactly ...(Manu may drop points, but so will other teams)

Check Chel$ki fixture list compared to the top 3 ! Avam has alot to prove since loosing his 1st cup , the pressure is on.

Comment

Malooney and forward breddah wid african name are very good players
                Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Gabriel Abongahor you a talk. A long time mi a tell them bout him. One and half years ago I went England and watch Villa vs Charlton and I got a good look at him. He is use to playing inside but since Oniel came he has change his style where he can play inside or outside, he is very fast and head directly for goal. He gave Gallas and Sendoros hell today.
                  Ashley Young not so bad either.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X