X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football delegation leaves for Brazil today

Football delegation leaves for Brazil today

Elaine Walker-Brown ... head of delegation. - Paul-Andre Walker

Jamaica's men's and women's squads for the two-week training camps in Brazil will leave the island today.
    The camps will run from February 28 to March 12. Head of delegation is Elaine Walker-Brown.
    Those leaving today are Walker-Brown and technical staff members Francisco Oliveira Santos, Vin Blaine, Carol Gentles, Aaron Lawrence, Stuart Smellie, Juan Pablo Camargo, Junior Samuels, Xavier Gilbert, Charles Edwards and Jose Monteiro.
    Technical director Rene Simoes is already in Brazil.
    Players: Females - Nikkeshi Thomas, Nicoda Linton, Alicia James, Jodi-Ann McGregor, Latoya Panton, Tanesia Vassell, Rochelle Bryan, Nicola Bell, Venecia Reid, Iesha Mowatt, Kenesha Reid, Tashana Vincent, Christina Murray, Stacy-Ann Johnson, Janice Rennalls, Monique Pryce, Marcilee McBean and Christina Chang.
    Males - Keneil Moodie, James Thomas, Eric Vernon, O'Brian Woodbine, Desmond Breaken-ridge, Damion R. Williams, Allien Whittaker and Andre Darby.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

"Jamaica's men's and women's squads for the two-week training camps in Brazil will leave the island today."

Are both teams leaving the island today? I thought it was just the female.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

no tappa? or paul young?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

it seems like a only half a di man team left today. Them coulda simply report that as some a the players name missing.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X