OJ speaks of the Munro Academy site being

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    What emotional attachment do Carvel Stewart, Bruce Gaynor, Wendell Downswell, Spider Williams (goalie coach) and every coach who has used the site over the last couple years, have to the Munro Academy?
    Let's be absolutely fair!
    The Munro site had as vital component use of Munro College's premises. Yet the JFF as has been confirmed did not and never had contractural arrangements to use Munro College's premises.

Therefore on that matter of whether or not Carvel, Bruce, Wendell or Carlton "Spiderman" Williams are culpable or were mis-led by the JFF brass on advancing the Munro Villa's site as part of a package deal that included use of Munro College's physical structures and playing fields
    is not one I am willing to fault them being in my current position of not knowing those set of facts.

I will, however, state that even if the use of Munro College physical facilities and playing fields were available...it when compared with the former location...was a worse option.

What emotional attachment do you have to GC Foster or Portmore?
    I have an emotional attachment to GC Foster. None with Portmore.
    Commonsense tells me both were in the context of JFF finances, already built support institutions & support facilities, proximity to JFF headquarters, possible integration with JFF's central offices, possibilities for/to leverage JFF real property for financial gain through consolidation on use, lease/rental, etc. and ease to access...better options.

...as to the matter of requirements for capital expenditure even the blind, deaf and dumb could 'touch' the advantages Portmore and GC Foster have!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Let's be absolutely fair!
      Well, good to see that you are ready to start.

Karl, despite your rantings and nepotistic garbage, the academy is being moved for political reasons. And you know it! It matters not if the Munro site was perfect! But, not everyting good fi eat good fi talk.

I will leave it at that. Unfortunately, Forumites will continue to be misled by you and our newspapers.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        ...the academy is being moved for political reasons. .
        Many good deeds occur because of agenda and or agendas incidental to and not focused on doing good!

..even many new technological advances were 'buk up'!
        Last edited by Karl; February 28, 2008, 03:13 PM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You have the last word!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mosiah send me the details.. Mek Karl gwan talk..

Comment

will do.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X