• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OJ speaks of the Munro Academy site being

one that should be used.

Our site has the best real representation of the site I can find anywhere -

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/articles...val=The&id=999

The Boxhill administration clearly set out what they thought the academy should do...how the munro site should be used?

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/articles...al=The&id=1002

In the context of that Munro location's remoteness and the matter of it being sited on a sloping 'hill-side'...perhaps OJ could give us his thoughts on what he would do to develop that site...and possible maintenace costs when compared with a location on flat lands nearer to one of our well developed areas?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

I dont find anything wrong with the site regarding proimity. I dont know about the other things such as agreement with Dickerson Trust et al. Thats beyond me. I can only say If I rule the world the Academy would be at a Isolated site. The housing for the players before match would be close to the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      I dont find anything wrong with the site regarding proimity. I dont know about the other things such as agreement with Dickerson Trust et al. Thats beyond me. I can only say If I rule the world the Academy would be at a Isolated site. The housing for the players before match would be close to the stadium.
      ...on a 'hill-side' with among other things no source of water?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

How in the world could Carvel Stewart have agreed to such a thing?! Money must have passed! OCID's work is just beginning!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Karl dont play the fool.

Comment

Now, you asking too for too much, OJ.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Karl dont play the fool.

Play the fool?

It was one of the greatest piece of irresponsibility on the part of those who had the power to build a Football Academy for our country.

Play the fool
              ...I hope one day you will visit the site and then recognise the magnitude of the nonsense thinking of those who played fast and loose with our football. Incomprehensible levels of stupidity they went to!
              Last edited by Karl; February 27, 2008, 04:22 PM.

Comment

why? because of the terrain or the proximity?

Comment

Again, Karl, explain how someone like Carvel Stewart could have demonstrated such incomprehensible stupidity?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Notice how Karl avoids this question. He cannot be seen to question the judgment of his good friend, Carvel. He would not dare repeat his lies about the Munro academy in front of Carvel, or in front of anyone who has visited the site and who does not have an agenda!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

thats the problem I have with Karl and sometimes Jwage. They pick a side and no matter what you cant tell them nothing.

Comment

thats the problem I have with Karl and sometimes Jwage. They pick a side and no matter what you cant tell them nothing.
                        OJ!
                        I have acknowledged and agreed with positions when I have heard arguments that win me over. ...and equally I have remained inflexible on points I believe correct.

Would you act otherwise? Would you change your position just to appease and not because you are convinced? I doubt it!

There is nothing wrong with a person believing contrary to what you believe. Sure at times there is only one way to reach the 'end point'...but I have found that in a very many cases there is more than one way to arrive at the same 'end point'. Nothing wrong with one person going under the table and another over the table...or whatever...to get to the other side. Sure it may be...more than that...it is usual that their is one way that it is most efficient way to go about accomplishing a task.

...as to Mosiah on "lies"?

I have stated on this site many, many times the reasons why I am against the "Munro site". When I consolidate all my objections it just means I am saying, "In our (Jamaica's football travel on the road to TOP OF THE WORLD) situation - funding, ease of administering, getting supplies and personel to and fro, physical topography, support services needed i.e. water, building out of physical facilities, etc... - heights of stupidity and heights of mis-management to have, at this time, invested in that location.

Lies?
                        Just facts!

Comment

I am happy to know that I am on the side of the respected Carvel Stewart, and others, who did not have a problem with the academy where it was. We remain guilty of "stupidity and mis-management".

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            I am happy to know that I am on the side of the respected Carvel Stewart, and others, who did not have a problem with the academy where it was. We remain guilty of "stupidity and mis-management".
                            We all make mistakes...some more than others...and when emotional attachment to MC comes into play it is rather hard to step back. May supprise you that I also had to step back...although that it took me a short time to recover from that emotional tug...interfering with my mind.

Comment

What emotional attachment do Carvel Stewart, Bruce Gaynor, Wendell Downswell, Spider Williams (goalie coach) and every coach who has used the site over the last couple years, have to the Munro Academy?

What emotional attachment do you have to GC Foster or Portmore?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X