Jawge, seeing I'm fair and objective, I'll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jawge, seeing I'm fair and objective, I'll

provide you with this. This is the EU team for January based on votes by Sport Writers. Yuh boy mek it .... I do think that a certain Fabregas should be there over him though.

Team:

GK Iker Casillas
    DF Sergio Ramos
    DF Rio Ferdinand
    DF Alessandro Nesta
    MF Esteban Cambiasso
    MF Robinho
    MF Mancini
    MF Cristiano Ronaldo
    FW Zlatan Ibrahimovic
    FW Alexandre Pato
    FW Emmanuel Adebayor
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

All they are doing is watering down
    his abilities. King Binho is head and shoulders above all those players listed. Case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      All they are doing is watering down
      his abilities. King Binho is head and shoulders above all those players listed. Case closed.
      delusional.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I keep asking you if Brasil is an ordinary team and
        you cannot provide me with an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          I keep asking you if Brasil is an ordinary team and
          you cannot provide me with an answer.
          They're by no means extraordinary.

Comment

Well said; shows your knowledge of the game

Comment

cut it out, Cesc been zhit since year start..
              Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
              Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                cut it out, Cesc been zhit since year start..
                Really? Who is the conductor in the arsenal orchestra? I'm not afraid to give credit where its due.

Comment

fell off big time...
                  Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                  Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                    fell off big time...
                    Cesc's leading by example is now paying great dividends. Cesc's standard has not fallen off. What you are seeing is an Arsenal that is a better creative TEAM. Following on on Cesc's 'teachings' the killer pass is coming from all over the field, i.e. from many many different players.

Opposing TEAM cannot now assume that knocking Cesc off stride...by limiting his touches will slow the Young GUNNERS TEAM flow of attacks.

The issue we have to guard against is individual overconfidence hurting us. We have to guard against that overconfidence causing loss of possession...loss of taking better scoring options...and working as anti-TEAM flaw.

The very last match we played...and the preceeding earlier match against BoyU are prime examples where individual overconfidence led to missed opportunities.

(2 that stand out; i) Adebayor's failure to use better placed TEAMmate in scoring opportunity and Clichy's loss of ball and being penalised in the box that led to the drop of 2 points)...

...and on another note the frequent turn-overs of the ball i.e. losing possession/giving ball to BoyU in that BoyU match...being most often the result of dwelling on the ball/not making the quick pass. BoyU was gifted the ball much too often. Do that to good TEAMs and you die!

The mantra of losing the ball and 'paying (immediately)' as you go higher up in quality TEAMs met...has the 4 goal thumping by BoyU as classic training video.

BoyU scored usually within 1 through 3/4 passes. Two I can remember off the top of my head -
                    see: Rooney's 1st was two passes - lost by Arsenal: Anderson to Rooney, Rooney to & into GOAL!

Rooney's 2nd was one pass straight into goal - lost by Arsenal direct to Rooney, great pass by Rooney into...& GOAL!
                    Last edited by Karl; February 28, 2008, 01:42 PM.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      Cesc's leading by example is now paying great dividends. Cesc's standard has not fallen off. What you are seeing is an Arsenal that is a better creative TEAM. Following on on Cesc's 'teachings' the killer pass is coming from all over the field, i.e. from many many different players.

Opposing TEAM cannot now assume that knocking Cesc off stride...by limiting his touches will slow the Young GUNNERS TEAM flow of attacks.

The issue we have to guard against is individual overconfidence hurting us. We have to guard against that overconfidence causing loss of possession...loss of taking better scoring options...and working as anti-TEAM flaw.

The very last match we played...and the preceeding earlier match against BoyU are prime examples where individual overconfidence led to missed opportunities.

(2 that stand out; i) Adebayor's failure to use better placed TEAMmate in scoring opportunity and Clichy's loss of ball and being penalised in the box that led to the drop of 2 points)...

...and on another note the frequent turn-overs of the ball i.e. losing possession/giving ball to BoyU in that BoyU match...being most often the result of dwelling on the ball/not making the quick pass. BoyU was gifted the ball much too often. Do that to good TEAMs and you die!

The mantra of losing the ball and 'paying (immediately)' as you go higher up in quality TEAMs met...has the 4 goal thumping by BoyU as classic training video.

BoyU scored usually within 1 through 3/4 passes. Two I can remember off the top of my head -
                      see: Rooney's 1st was two passes - lost by Arsenal: Anderson to Rooney, Rooney to & into GOAL!

Rooney's 2nd was one pass straight into goal - lost by Arsenal direct to Rooney, great pass by Rooney into...& GOAL!
                      There you go again. How many goals did Rooney score in that game? How can Arsenal lose something they never had? The corner came in, Bendtner headed it away and Anderson played it to Rooney. What pass yuh talking bout Karl? Rooney had no assist in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        There you go again. How many goals did Rooney score in that game? How can Arsenal lose something they never had? The corner came in, Bendtner headed it away and Anderson played it to Rooney. What pass yuh talking bout Karl? Rooney had no assist in that game.
                        Pass into GOAL!
                        ...one with his head...and one with his foot...right foot curler!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                          Pass into GOAL!
                          ...one with his head...and one with his foot...right foot curler!
                          That was against Newcastle last week boss. How can you confuse Arsenal with Newcastle? I guess the Empire made them look equal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            That was against Newcastle last week boss. How can you confuse Arsenal with Newcastle? I guess the Empire made them look equal.

mmmm?
                            Perhaps I am watching too much football!

Comment

Working...
                            X