Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallas concedes title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx7dQVG9HDw
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Thats the captain that Karl stands by. I wonder how Gilberto or Toure would have handled the situation?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Thats the captain that Karl stands by. I wonder how Gilberto or Toure would have handled the situation?
      No doubt differently!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Not to mention his arrogance. Say what yuh want bout him ... Helb can talk all him want .. if His Arrogance was playing Arsenal would have secured all 3 points.

Nuh worry ... he will be winning La Liga ... while Arsenal will be empty handed.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Far from over, and we are not yet in the driver's seat, but on the issue of Henry(though we have won EPL titles while Arsenal was blessed with his presence), I do not think Arsenal would lose by 4-0 even with an injured Henry(on the bench with no chance of playing).

Blessed

Comment

Gamma would disagree....hehehe
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
            X