X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn, real got scored on while celebrating an offside

goal....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh_tm...madrid-188715/
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Man ... I was cracking up! Especially when they showed Robben's face.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ah eediat ting dat!!! But it funny!!!
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Ah eediat ting dat!!! But it funny!!!
        Eediat thing how Jangle?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It is against FIFA rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
            It is against FIFA rules.
            It is? What does the rule say? Mosiah ... mi know you is a walking FIFA rule book ... buss it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Eediat thing how Jangle?

I think the ref is at fault. He should have stopped the game and recalled the spot kick. Some of the RM's players went over to the linesman to argue, that in itself should have required the ref's intervention.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I think the ref is at fault. He should have stopped the game and recalled the spot kick. Some of the RM's players went over to the linesman to argue, that in itself should have required the ref's intervention.
                Are they supposed to be arguing with the linesman? A team that is given a freekick does not have to wait on the ref's whistle. Getafe got a freekick and got on with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Are they supposed to be arguing with the linesman? A team that is given a freekick does not have to wait on the ref's whistle. Getafe got a freekick and got on with it.
                  I knew you were going to come back with that point, that's why I hestitated to respond. The question is did the ref see (who was the RM's opponent's?) Levante spot the ball? I think it was a call at the discretion of the ref to call back the play, and RM's official can launch a protest.

Comment

I knew you were going to come back with that point, that's why I hestitated to respond. The question is did the ref see (who was the RM's opponent's?) Levante spot the ball? I think it was a call at the discretion of the ref to call back the play, and RM's official can launch a protest.

The ref was right there was the ball was spotted and passed into play.

Comment

The FIFA rule states that you must have at least 2 opponents within 20 yards of the ball on a restart from an offense which negates a goal if they are in the same half of the field where the ball is spot.

Comment

The FIFA rule states that you must have at least 2 opponents within 20 yards of the ball on a restart from an offense which negates a goal if they are in the same half of the field where the ball is spot.
                        Casillas Rues 'Childish Mistake'

Known and respected for telling it like it is, Iker Casillas had no qualms accepting that Real Madrid could only blame their defeat on their childish mistake.

Real Madrid were off form against Getafe at the Bernabeu, but could probably still have escaped with at least a draw had it not been for a moment of horror.

They continued to celebrate a goal that had been disallowed, failing to get back onto the pitch, and Getafe made the most of that by launching a swift counter-attack and scoring.

Try as they did, Real Madrid could not work their way back into it, which means they are now just two points ahead of Barcelona.

"We are annoyed by the defeat," said Casillas after the game. "But we always knew that the league was not going to be won in Fabruary or March.

"We have dropped a lot of points, and what we must do now is work to get back to the way we were, and start winning regularly again."

About the goal itself, he said: "We committed a childish error for Getafe's goal. This should serve as a lesson for us in future games.

"We must remember to look at the referee at such moments, before celebrating. The Azulones [Getafe] were very effective, and that decided the game."

Real Madrid visit Recreativo next weekend, before hosting Roma in the Champions League.

Comment

FIFA is reviewing the game footage. Does anyone have a proper clip showing the relevant area of the field ?

Comment

FIFA is reviewing the game footage. Does anyone have a proper clip showing the relevant area of the field ?
                            Yuh changing yuh name to FIFA?

Comment

Actually FIFA by now has already reviewed the footage to ensure there was no infringement of that rule.

I was just going based on the footage I saw, which was not clear enough.

If there was shortage of players they would have announced it by now.

Comment

Working...
                              X