Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenny Taylor abandon TD Job

http://www.sknfa.com/news.cfm?iz=257

The St. Kitts/Nevis Football Association advises the football family and the general public that it has become necessary to discontinue the services of Technical Director Lenny Taylor as of Tuesday 19th February 2008.

This position was arrived at after serious reflection and detailed analysis.

Foremost, is the defacto abandonment of his job by not returning to the Federation to recommence preparation of the Senior Team for the return leg against Belize on the 26th March.

Secondly the poor showing of our Senior National team in recent times including the loss to Belize on 6th February 2008, has caused much concern, unease and embarrassment.

The SKNFA would however wish to place on record the eternal gratitude of the Football Family of St. Kitts/Nevis for the work done by Mr. Lenny Taylor over the past three years in the youth and coaching development programmes.

The SKNFA would like to wish him well in his future endeavours.

The football loving public of St. Kitts/Nevis will be advised shortly of the arrangements for the 26th March 2008 including the composition of the training squad and how the public can contribute to a successful outcome against Belize on the 26th March 2008.

The SKNFA is conscious of the fact that to succeed against Belize on the 26th March will require a National effort and calls upon all right thinking citizens and residents of the Federation to give their full support!

End of Release

I guess he spent too much time with the youth teams at the expense of the senior team!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Just maybe the senior team couldn't do any better.

Wish him all the best as HL say coaches have walk wid dem "dulcimenia".
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

well it's now up to the right thinking citizens!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma what yuh saying he come to jamaica

Comment

all right thinking citizens and residents of the Federation to give their full support!

what about the not so right thinking ones.

Comment

mo stop it and leave assassin alone. The fact is you are only as good as your last game.

Comment

Didn't mean it as a diss in any way. Is there any doubt that Lenny did a good job with St Kitts' youth teams?

I wonder what he'll do now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Good luck to him and hope he gets to the next level.

Comment

how you so sensitive?

No if anybody diss him a St.Kitts but a so football go im just have fi grab him dulcie and move on to the next.

Him set up them coaches as well as they now have EU A license and other big license down there. Them may want to do it on their own.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yuh see sensitivity in that post?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Down 3-1

Him sure did a great job losing to Belize 3-1 in Guatemala City.
                        All is not lost, and dem have a two goal deficit to overcome on March 26.

Series 5
                        26.03.2008: Basseterre, ST. KITTS & NEVIS; Warner Park Stadium (19:00)
                        ST. KITTS & NEVIS – BELIZE
                        Belize lead 3:1 on aggregate
                        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

i was actually thinking t&t

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                          X