• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie, yuh hear anything about the

RMA/Getafe game? Did King Binho play?

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    RMA/Getafe game? Did King Binho play?
    Watched the game. Jawge for the record ... I've picked the following teams to win their league.

Italy - AC milan .. lost cause.
    Spain - Barcelona - 2 points off the lead.
    England - If not Manu, then who? 3 points off the lead.

Yes, without Binho .. Real is lacking something .... sweet me. Oh ... no Binho didn't play. However ... he isn't as good as you're making him out to be. When him reach that level ... I'll let you know.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Did you see the Brasil/ Ireland game?

Yuh notice, mi ah rely pon facts, don't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        Did you see the Brasil/ Ireland game?

Yuh notice, mi ah rely pon facts, don't it?
        What about the Ireland game? Robinho is the star of Brazil's second eleven. When Ronaldinho and Kaka .. the same Kaka you berated comes into the team .... different sanky.

I'm not against Robinho .. so stop giving that impression. The fact is he isn't as good as you're implying. He did score against Ireland ... don't forget the quality pass from Diego.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

say wha? Since TD Dunga, it's only sickness
          that keeps King Binho out of the squad (Binho is Dunga's handbag and Amex card). Mi see Brasil play nuff game an dem two nuh start.

Comment

Working...
          X