St.Kitts redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St.Kitts redemption

I remember a few years ago when I use to talk about the St.Kitts program that Lennie Taylor putting in place nuff use to laugh me to death. I point to a real development by a Jamaican to a program and nuff man use to think a foriegn mind or anti Boxhill.

Now if you look at the program by Lennie Taylor in three years you can see the difference. They finished ahead of any other caribbean team in the under 20 qualifier and went to a final round for the first time in their history. They have certified over 70 odd coaches at the youth level partnered with the minstry of education and have 2 European training A license and two FIFA instructors. John Barnes said he was pretty much surprise by their program and choose 2 of their players for his camp. St. Kitts will never be Jamaica but their youth program along with Haiti's have been very commendable and moving forward.

Big up to Lennie Taylor and crew.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Who use to laugh you to death, sass? Why do we act as if we are sackclothed-prophets, preaching to the heathen until redeemed by the coming of the Saviour?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      I remember a few years ago when I use to talk about the St.Kitts program that Lennie Taylor putting in place nuff use to laugh me to death. I point to a real development by a Jamaican to a program and nuff man use to think a foriegn mind or anti Boxhill.

Now if you look at the program by Lennie Taylor in three years you can see the difference. They finished ahead of any other caribbean team in the under 20 qualifier and went to a final round for the first time in their history. They have certified over 70 odd coaches at the youth level partnered with the minstry of education and have 2 European training A license and two FIFA instructors. John Barnes said he was pretty much surprise by their program and choose 2 of their players for his camp. St. Kitts will never be Jamaica but their youth program along with Haiti's have been very commendable and moving forward.

Big up to Lennie Taylor and crew.
      Big up to Lennie Taylor...but I do not think St Kitts is anywhere near having a 'system' equal to ours. ...and I am sure we have more qualified coaches.

Could we make better use of what we have? Damn right we could! There is no doubt we have assets wasting away.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I am no prophet Mo but if you remember there were some people who were laughing about it. I will not call names for more than one reasons, but not because you were involved it didn't happen.

This is not about prophecy as I made no prediction, what is about is many saying it nuh matter what they did cause we are better than them kinda mentality.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

This is a practise of some on the forum Mosiah. I see it from Jawge and Shatta too where they talk about something and if it comes to fruition later, they make the statement that they were laughed to scorn when they mentioned it. Most times it was never the case that they were even laughed at.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

How many times have I made that claim?

Comment

Okay, fine, Assasin. Let's move on.

It's ridiculous to conclude that just because St. Kitts has two selections on the Digicel deal that they are ahead of us. Guyana has one like us. Does that mean we are on equal footing?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

There youth progam is ahead of ours right now whether you like it or not.

We may have more talent and are bigger in size plus history but their youth program at this time is ahead ours in terms of organization, training professionals and readiness.

you can put in anyway you want it. Did you actually read my whole post?
                Their youth program has improved leaps and bound over three years and ours have gone the opposite way.

Comment

okay, i don't have a problem with that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    How many times have I made that claim?
                    You have talked about the St Kitts program and Lenny Taylor a lot of times. I can challenge you though that you cannot point to one situation where anyone on this forum has ridiculed or laughed you to scorn. This forum has all of the posts archived, so if you want to provide proof, just use the search features.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

"St.Kitts program that Lennie Taylor putting in place nuff use to laugh me to death"

if that means laugh to scorn then I can but there are reasons it is not worth it Tilla, because sometime people are not here to defend themselves and I will leave it at that.

Comment

Working...
                      X