No announcement yet.

There we go again with the expensive travel arrangements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember Marco was his bwoy back in the days and with Fuller was the future so at least he will be an elder to the youths.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Is that how we select players now? Was him bwoy back in the day?!?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Every coach do it. Like it or not. You nuh see how Shelton new coach install a forward who has not scored all season in his team, only because he played for him before and "he knows his ability".

They may not say it but it only factual.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

and that makes it right?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

it nuh make it right but every coach I played for had their "bwoy" for different reasons.

Sometimes it is because a player work hard, him favorite, and sometimes just plain bias.

Sometimes however in the long run it is proven right. I remember people were saying stuff about Marshall when he first got called. I remember Khari was the Ambassador's son and both proved to be worth it.

Comment

so, nothing wrong in making a decision that is based on "somebody bwoy from back in the day". if it pans out, great!, if it doesn't, a nuh nutten cause every coach do it.

got yah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No if it nuh ban out and the coach continue then it will be a part of his downfall. In some cases it leads to Dulcimenia.

A di chance them tek.

Comment

If Marco doesn't pan out not a ting will happen to any coach. Please!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

nobody will kill a coach for one pick but if the team underperform people will take very thing into consideration.

Remember when Bora took Fowly and others it was seen as a stroke of genius and when it nuh pan out it was a part of his downfall.

Comment

Who thought the Fowly selection was a stroke of genius?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo you see Fowly every week.

Some people just see BIG COACH and SELECTION, some might even a imagine the 98 Fowly.

Comment

hence my grouse! let's start choosing players on current or at least not-too-distant form, not "back in the day" form.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

True but when a man believe inna you all when you play pon one foot him want you.

Just make Jawge, BenJ or Karl coach fi the day and think wha happen.

It could be worse

Comment

JANGLE .. I will continue to view my personal opinions wheth

er you or anybody like it or not. To clarify some of your concerns I will really get to explain with my limited knowledge..

1. Burrell and Reid have been to Brazil a lot times and this trip is suppose to help them see how academies are in Brazil...Go read Simoes letter this morning.

2. Glad to know that Alien Whittaker and Sean Frazier have improved since been to Brazil...I can recall never seen these players making our starting eleven regularly during world cup qualifying.

3. Is it cheaper to host Brazil team than having camp in Brazil then all the best to J.f.f.

4. I realize that you are on the same thinking level as J.f.f when it comes to Brazil ...As long as it takes even if at the end we end up in debt for our next generation.

5. For your information most of these players have been to Brazil before with Simoes from tappa days..

My point I am trying to get across is that it is time we have the brazil experience in jamaica after all these years of brazillian travel.

Anyway in the end it is J.f.f that have to give account to their creditors and sponsors ..too bad poor people tax money usually get wasted in jamaica.

Comment

No Mercy,

Which players went to Brazil with Simoes before. Please name them?

I think I recall Irvino being on one and there is a possibility of Marco McDonald. Who else?

Comment

Working...
                                X