Eduardo's assault! dont look if u have weak stomach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
    karl... yuh be learn fi be more sensitive king son... the first two lines and the last line would have been enough for this thread... yuh COLD brabba...
    ...perhaps you are correct.
    I must admit that even in this worse of circumstance I looked at how my team is affected.

...and yes I understand where you are coming from and it may appear as if at times my brain does not go to sleep and allow raw emotions to take over...I assure you at times it does.

In this particular circumstance, I was able to separate the tragedy of Eduardo's injury from what his obvious coming absence will mean for the Young GUNNERS as they go forward.

...as I said...and have been saying I wish the young man a total and speedy recovery.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
      it will be a miracle if eduardo ever plays in the premiership again... that was just horrific...
      Kindly share with us exactly what was the extent of the injury? Am sure others join me in wanting to know.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Hansen on Eduardo's injury

By Alan Hansen
        Match of the Day pundit

It is a horrific injury but I think what you've got to understand first is that Taylor's not run 15, 20 yards and jumped in with two feet.

He's made the tackle from a standing start and he's just been done by a bit of pace.

Martin Taylor (out of shot) is sent off as Eduardo receives treatment

It's early on in the game, he's trying to find his feet, and he nearly gets the ball but Eduardo just nips it away from him.

It is a red card, he mistimed the tackle, but the only person that can tell you if there is real intent is the player himself and, as Alex McLeish says, the guy's absolutely distraught.

I'm glad Arsene Wenger has retracted his initial statement. We've all been there and emotions run high.

In 1987, Jim Beglin broke his leg against Everton. I was the captain of Liverpool, he was my room-mate, and it was a horrific injury.

I said things after the game that possibly I shouldn't have said, and I do regret saying them.

You could see how the Arsenal players were with this horrific injury and emotions run high, you say things that later on you regret. Arsene has made this statement, he's cleared it up and hopefully that's the end of it.

Comment

Working...
        X