Craig 'Cafu" Zaidie (revisited)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig 'Cafu" Zaidie (revisited)

So I sifted through most of the MLS team roster to find 'Cafu' Zaidie. He is not listed on any that i looked at.

I know that pre-season games will have walk-on and invited players who are trying to make the cut.

The fact that Zaidie showed up for a run--means he may be interested in doning the Jamaican nationnal colors again... and that's a good thing!!

Tilla, Farmah...any luck on your side in finding out what 'Cafu' is up to.

Thanks in advance (Jawge 3:16)
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I have checked myself HL and cannot find anything current that links him with any MLS club. Maybe someone had a dream when they posted that article.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

over on the other site someone who went to the game last night said he played second half.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No info yet HL, but I will glean some news by Monday.
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Working...
        X