A very interesting thought-prover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very interesting thought-prover

''There are usually 10 CONCACAF teams and 2 invited teams. Given that Burrell and Warner are friends, I could see Jamaica making it as one of the invited teams. It is in the best interest of the Caribbean and CONCACAF in general that their best teams are represented in major competitions. Gold Cup without Jamaica may be also a set back for the competition given the high profile a Reggae Boyz team gets when they are playing internationally.'' By Panjam (from ova-suh)

That was Mr Panjam's faint attempt at submitting a solution/suggestion for the dire situation we now find ourselves in. However, he did not get many feedbacks andne man even commented to the above that ''we no need no handouts.''

I want to agree with him but this once, just this once, we could reeeaaalllly use some help to fix what the administration has skruud up badly.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

RE: A very interesting thought-prover

It light of the coming 2010 World cup...if Warner gives his good friend the Captain a 'bly' I'll accept it.

In fact, could be to theCaptain's advantage for him toseek CONCACAF's support to get us in....and, who knows the Captain may also want to give some sponsorship funds towards getting us match fit for the Gold Cup once hisintercession on our Reggae Boyzpart bears fruit.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I don't see any bligh coming while Boxhill is in charge. If a bligh were offered and by some miracle (based on current form a suh mi feel) JA went on to do well in the tournament then Boxhill would come out of it smelling roses... and Cap and Jack don't want that. But then again....?

pr
      Peter R

Comment

Peter R:

I understand the sentiment...but, look at the bigger picture...Capt. done win areadi! ...and, he ...and, Jamaica,would reap the benefits of the REGGAE BOYZ being in the Gold Cup!

I think the delegates of the JFF would have one more reason to vote for the Captain. Look for a changed,more inclusive Captain to return....and for our football to once more - FORWARD!!! ...but, FORWARD with the building of stronger platform and a base of anall-island development policy.

REGGAE BOYZ to the TOP OF THE WORLD!
        FORWARD!!!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X