I feel your pain Mr. Capello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel your pain Mr. Capello.

Capello says his English is improving. "The only difficulty is that different people in different accents talk to me and in some instances I can hardly understand a word." (Times)

you deh a England and have an Irishman, a Scottish, a Londoner, Midlander, a Welsh and a notherner talking to you a the same time, you might as well be listening to Chinese or Spanish
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

....i RESPECT capello ........

same when ranieri came to chelsea he spoke almost no english.....it says a lot for them that they want to and are able to learn the language in addition to their substantive jobs....i respect that....you learn the language you automatically learn something about the culture and most importantly HOW to relate.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I respect that human side of him also but I dont respect

his ANTI - FOOTBALL!!! he is of the mentality to stop the other team from scoring with defending FIRST and MOST important than to score and attack as the most important.
      If goals wins mathes, stopping the other team from scoring avoids defeat, is Capello's mantra.

His accomplishments are great as all can see but I hate that style of play. Mourinho is a protege of that style.

To me the best 6 coaches in the English Premier league with the style of play that I like or can deal with are

Sir ArsenAL Wenger
      Alex Ferguson
      Jose Ramos
      Martin O'Neil
      Daivd Moyes
      Steve Coppell
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

like you i don't like his style but i have to respect it because it has been successful in getting the job done!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Very true

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          like you i don't like his style but i have to respect it because it has been successful in getting the job done!
          I just hope that it isnt a blueprint for success to the up and coming coaches
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

It may not be attractive football but as them say a nuh everybody have it and England have no flair, them ball game can be read about 2 miles down the road right now so the only chance them have is to have a good defense. Flair and attack can be added later.

DEFENSE is paramount, it nuh matter how teams attacking Newcastle is them can't win. I remember watching Reggae Boyz in Giant Stadium and thinking Nandi and Fuller etc. having a decent game but guess what we get 5-0 under we skin.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

When watching FSC, I wonder why they don't have subtitles for some of those managers!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi wife tell me she meet Fergie once and she couldn't understand a word he was saying and a fi her neck a di woods that.

Now if she can't understand Fergie imagine sitting between Fergie, Wenger, Martin Oniel and two more a them esteem managers deh inna one room at the same time. You ever hear players like Joey Barton, Boxer Ricky Hatton etc?

Comment

as in Reading's Coppell?

stop waste di ppl memory....
                  Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                  Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
                  X