RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mo St. Georges beat HV at home yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo St. Georges beat HV at home yesterday?

Did you go a di game?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Yes, I was there. Cross!

Sorry, Sass, I can't say that this Georges side is anything special. Harbour View was lethargic all day and only came alive after the first goal. Georges missed a penalty in the first half but HV still did not get the message. Had they scored that penalty maybe HV would have tried playing better from them.

Angry!

Dukie promptly pulled the player who missed the penalty even though many of us thought he was not playing badly.

On the other hand, HV needs to make some serious changes if they don't want to be blown away by DC United. Petrekin not ready. Wooley not ready. Fowlie was ready 5 years ago. And the pretty boy, we are the best in the league mentality that some of them have, ain't gonna work.

Saddest part of it, Maestro is not nearly as dominant in the midfield as he used to be. sigh. His shots have been woeful.

Miserable!

I applauded when Georges scored because at least they knew what they were there to do.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

thanks them seems to have HV ticket this season. Draw with them the first game and then beat them the other two.

HV seems like them need a new coach or something, they are not the dominant HV side we use to know and I think they should be looking for Fowlie's and Waugh replacement now. I know they have lost players like Shelton and Akeem but they should be doing better.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X