If J.f.f thinks that the few little practice match

• If J.f.f thinks that the few little practice match

that they won is sufficient for this road to Africa they will be surprise come June. I come to understand that Simoes is back in Brazil while our local lads sit and wait for the next game against Trinidad. I was expecting some practice games for the local lads against even some other minor opponents, Simoes club, major league clubs or smaller islands . It would be nice to see a all local team in action after all these years.

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
    It would be nice to see a all local team in action after all these years.
    You one!

Simoes is in Brazil setting up some camps for our players. Relax! He has things under control. Yuh nuh see him even have time fi write one letter to wi from Brazil?!

that they won is sufficient for this road to Africa they will be surprise come June. I come to understand that Simoes is back in Brazil while our local lads sit and wait for the next game against Trinidad. I was expecting some practice games for the local lads against even some other minor opponents, Simoes club, major league clubs or smaller islands . It would be nice to see a all local team in action after all these years.

JB a wah do yuh? De man de a Brazil a werk fe we. Yuh tink it tek two or three days fe organize a major camp with over thirty people? Yuh jus a ride de man back like a ****** duppy!!!
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

30? Memba him carry the women team as well too.

see it there!!
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Suh wah di assistant coach dem a duh?

I am bit more worry today than I was yesterday, in fact it gets worse every day. Benefit of the doubt I will not give, this tour of Brazil is good, would be better if it wasn't used for "squad selection", but preparing the squad.