Wha happen to Burrell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wha happen to Burrell

Mi notice after the game him not around much. What a gwaan, him still a count the $$$$ or him gone up a the cave gone meditate the way forward?

Other than the Trini game what is the next step?
    How the Brazillian thing a go? Hope we get some more info from the Prime Minister(Simoes).

Him say we think him and Burrell alone can do it but I say no, just do your work and the rest will fall into place.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Dem have a press conference today, so expect some news later!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He is about to announce the new kit deal with Diadora or Puma as well as details of the Argentina match. Don't expect another "pichu dis" speech though.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

thanks sa, mi know mi can depend on you.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X