Me have a feeling seh Milan a go home with a road goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me have a feeling seh Milan a go home with a road goal

I think Arsenal should have scored a long time ago. I just hope they do not get burned.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Arsenal were very unlucky in the dying moments.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, Jangle, Jawge, a which one a oonu go a St Thomas fi Arsenal? Me cant understand how them no beat Milan.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
        Lazie, Jangle, Jawge, a which one a oonu go a St Thomas fi Arsenal? Me cant understand how them no beat Milan.
        Well, not me. I want Milan out!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Well, not me. I want Milan out!
          Did you watch the match?
          ...and are you watching BoyU now (ESPND)?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

watched arsenal ..currently watching barca.

Comment

Th14 seems to be finding his foot!
              Barca may just come with a rush...Real better 'watch out'!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                Th14 seems to be finding his foot!
                Barca may just come with a rush...Real better 'watch out'!
                Frank affi find a way to play 4 the hard way ... and that is TH14 and Eto'o up front. Although their teen sensation can also do some damage.

Lionpaw should start worry ..

Comment

Working...
                X