Mr. President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. President

I went home for lunch and sneaked a peek at the Empire's demolition of the Baby Gummers. Remember i did not get to watch the game. Anyways, after watching about 30 mins of the first half (I still haven't watched it out yet) I felt shivers running down my body. Even if the three regular Baby Gummers starters (Flamini, Adebyor and Clichy) had played, I think they would have still gotten a sound beating. I was at pains to single out the most impressive player for the Empire in those 30 minutes. The bwoy Fletcher played a completely different game than his usual robot style. He had Traore soft down the right wing, not to mention Pak(man). It was the second time now that i have seen Anderson shut down Fiberglass. He dominated the middle both defensively and in attack. On the second goal, Nani shifted the entire Gummers backline with the dummy cross. How comes me nuh hear nobaddy seh nothing bout the gem of a pass by Carrick to Nani for the third goal? What a blertnaught pass that was!!!! Sometimes I don't mind when we lose because as you always say, me sarry fe the next team weh we face. Sorry it had to be your team Mexxx.

Bwoy the old veteran Neville no have nuh game fe get back. Dem might as well just have him honorary match at the end of the season. Him can go play for a lesser team like his brother but him leaving the Empire is like giving up a 2008 Mercedes Benz for a "Cortina".
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Some of dem old soup up cortina did irie boss. I thought it was the left back Evra that vollied the pass to him but maybe it was another play. They all seemed like a blur. I was down on the Rock and everywhere I went there was buzz of the buss arse. I just know seh if we did get 4 love, Mexx would mek me haffi go hide fi the rest of the season.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

I'm telling you man, that match gave me a great feeling of satisfaction. And not just because we won, but the domination over the Gummers. Yuh know that feeling of satisfaction that you get when you just come off a big "works" (sex) and lay down pon yuh back a look up inna the ceiling and a smile to yuhself and just listening to her praises? With a sh*t-ass big grin pon yuh face ............yeah mon!!!!!!
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Came home early and watched the first half. I'll watch the second half tomorrow as mi a watch back 2 back CL games.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"The bwoy Fletcher played a completely different game than his usual robot style"
          Why yuh say dat?

What I have always admired about Darren is his tenacity, his never quit attitude, he has always stood out as the much needed workhorse.
          If my memory serves me correctly, it was Gallas that hurt our team sometime ago, I do not think anyone really thought Mourino had parted with a striker....from Chelsea for Cole.
          Quite often, dotting all the i's and crossing the t's makes a player that much more.

Blessed

Comment

So I finally got to finish watching the match last night, and I have a new respect for Fletcher. He was all over the field. The commentator had to ask if the Empire had gotten a new singing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              So I finally got to finish watching the match last night, and I have a new respect for Fletcher. He was all over the field. The commentator had to ask if the Empire had gotten a new singing.
              The FSC analyst said it best. The problem for Fletcher is whatever he does well better than one midfielder, another is better than him. E.G. He is a better passer than Hargreves while Hargreves tackles better. On the other hand, he is a better tackler than Carrick, but Carrick is a better passer.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
              X