• What de hell is wrong with Robin Van Persie and Rosicky

Anyone smell a rat? 6 come back

Wenger gets six-strong fitness boost for Milan
    Arsenal v AC Milan
    Champions League Round 2 Leg 1
    Arsenal Stadium
    Wed, Feb 20, 2008, 7.45pm

By Richard Clarke

Arsène Wenger has six players back to full fitness for the visit of Milan on Wednesday.

Gael Clichy, Mathieu Flamini and Emmanuel Adebayor were on duty at Manchester United last Saturday despite being troubled by hamstring injuries. All those will be ready to play against the Champions League holders at Emirates Stadium.

Bacary Sagna is available while Denilson and Theo Walcott have been added to the squad. However Manuel Almunia is still recovering from a virus so Jens Lehmann will keep his place.

"Bacary Sagna is back so are Gael Clichy, Mathieu Flamini and Emmanuel Adebayor," said Wenger at his pre-match press conference on Tuesday.

"Manuel Almunia is not completely ready to play. But he is getting there and is very close now. Jens Lehmann will start.

"Denilson is back in the squad and Theo Walcott is in too. But Johan Djourou, Robin van Persie, Abou Diaby, Tomas Rosicky are all still out."
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Yow mi gunners bredrin, what a gwaan? jah know star it's the same thing I have been wondering as he is such an asset to the Big Side. This youth could have been enjoying legend status at the Emirates right now if it was not for a career littered with injuries. Anyway, Let's just hope and pray that this long lay off will allow him to get healthy and resume his journey to greatness. A nuff side a pray seh dem play wi before dem youth yah come back. No watch no face still because ...There is only one big side!!

Comment

Working...
    X