RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Champions League Football today .. Wednesday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champions League Football today .. Wednesday!

Arsenal vs AC Milan: If it turns out that I'm wrong ... laff after me. I don't see Milan staying with Arsenal in this game. Its like a Porshe (Arsenal) vs a Cortina (Milan).

Celtic vs Barcelona: Celtic haven't lost a game at home in the CL in years. May end in a tie ..

Fenerbachce vs FC Seville]: No long talking .. straight up Kanoute and the gang.

Lyon vs Manchester United: I read an article about this game entitled, "Into the Lion's den!" I see where Juninho and Anderson have returned from long term injury for this game. Regarding the result ... I can only ask ... if not Manu? Then who?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

"Arsenal vs AC Milan: If it turns out that I'm wrong ... laff after me. I don't see Milan staying with Arsenal in this game. Its like a Porshe (Arsenal) vs a Cortina (Milan)."

Sh*t Mr. President ..............a Cortina? Yuh gaan real old-school pon dem.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      "Arsenal vs AC Milan: If it turns out that I'm wrong ... laff after me. I don't see Milan staying with Arsenal in this game. Its like a Porshe (Arsenal) vs a Cortina (Milan)."

Sh*t Mr. President ..............a Cortina? Yuh gaan real old-school pon dem.
      Talking bout old school ... how old is Maldini? Chances are if you should add the age of Arsenal's starting 11 this evening, the total nuh reach Maldini's age.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I agree. 3-0 to the Arses!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Arsenal vs AC Milan: If it turns out that I'm wrong ... laff after me. I don't see Milan staying with Arsenal in this game. Its like a Porshe (Arsenal) vs a Cortina (Milan).

Celtic vs Barcelona: Celtic haven't lost a game at home in the CL in years. May end in a tie ..

Fenerbachce vs FC Seville]: No long talking .. straight up Kanoute and the gang.

Lyon vs Manchester United: I read an article about this game entitled, "Into the Lion's den!" I see where Juninho and Anderson have returned from long term injury for this game. Regarding the result ... I can only ask ... if not Manu? Then who?
          When and where is the Lyon vs ManU game being shown?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            When and where is the Lyon vs ManU game being shown?
            ESPN a diss. The biggest game of the round and them choose fi show the old men of Milan?

If yuh have ESPN espanol yuh may be criss. I'm stuck watch Arsenal vs Milan and Celtic vs Barca. Curses.

Comment

Empire rally back to draw 1-1. Would love a repeat of the Roma treatment in the return leg.

On a serious note, by then Juninho should be match fit. Yuttie ... that Benzema youth again.

Comment

Working...
              X