eeehhhhh eeehhhhh whe X deh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eeehhhhh eeehhhhh whe X deh

Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill has emerged as a serious contender to replace Rafa Benitez at Liverpool. (Daily Mirror
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

lolol....lol...please and Rafa is a serious contender for the A Villa job.I wouldnt be surprised, the idiots wanted Klinsman ,all I can say is liverpool is a masiive club.I hope the idiots make the move Oniel wouldnt last half a season and DIC would be begged to buy the club after we fall into mid table.

"How many managers have won the Champions League one time? Tell me. How many have got to the final twice in three years or won it twice? Think about the top managers in the Premier League and their record.

"When I arrived here it was 21 years without winning the Champions League and 15 years without winning the Premier League. Why? Now we know we are improving, seven finals in three years, but still we need to improve."

Rafa speaks.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I agree...Rafa has to stay; but unfortunately, he won't be at Anfield next season.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
      X