Liverpool 2-0 Inter Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    Lazie - you DUFUS...I am comparing the AMOUNT OF MONEY Liverpool spent VERSUS the amount of MONEY manure spent on each club's record signings...not the players. Bwoy...where you went to school...America?
    I should be questioning where you went to school. I'm fully aware of what you're doing and keeping it real ... its a ridiculous comparison. Rio played in the CL semis for Leeds at times he even captains the team and you want to compare some no name Livafool signing to Rio?

Compare the youth's transfer fee to that of Vidic. And to make things even more comical you calling me Dufus?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie - yuh still unable to get it?!?! Take a step back and try and understand the comparison.

geez!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Mosiah - it is no use having a world class striker when you don't give them the service. We desperately need to fix some major problems:

1. We need a REAL left back with pace and crossing ability
        2. We need a REAL left winger (with pace and crossing ability)
        3. We need another "world class" striker to play with Torres up front (Crouch is good, but he is not the threat that Torres is)
        4. We need deeper GOAL SCORING bench in ALL positions - other than Torres and Gerrard, no one is scoring goals; Kuyt's little blip ain't going to last (I hope I am wrong); Xabi, Babel, Yosi, Pennant, Masch, Lucas - none of them are goal scorers and
        5. We need a better backup goal keeper. If something happened to Pepe, Itandje can't fill the slot adequately.

Just my opinion.
        Last year I never thought I would be saying this but Crouch can play! ...play very well. ...he proved me wrong about his ability as when given a long run he performed very, very well. I am watching him now on his cameo appearances and he looks out of touch. Not the good player.

Conclusion: Give him an extended run... a regular run and he shall get back his touch and goalscoring form. I think he is one of those players that needs to have 'work under his belt'.

He is a better player than I initially thought...Yes Assasin! ...but he is just about useless without that 'work under his belt'. Right now he has not got that 'work under his belt'.

On Pennant - Used properly...he can destroy any defense.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Agree with you wholeheartedly on depth. ...and need to spend.

..."the standard for all England to try to reach"?
          Hey! Hey!
          What about the ball the Young Gunners play?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X