Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• said to be the next coming of Nesta

even when it comes on injuries...

Manchester United are set to battle with Chelsea for signature of Reggina's Italy Under-16 player Vincenzo Camilleri. (Telegraph)

as much as mi did a lash out dem signing the 15 yr old from congo...nice backline in the next 6 years, pick, pique, camilleri,mpoklu,rafiel, and fabio.....

Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Manuocho in Greece

Goncalves arrives in Athens
    15 Feb 2008
    Panathinaikos and Manchester United striker Manucho Goncalves arrived in Athens on Thursday (02/15/08).

"I am a striker and I want to score lots of goals so my club can achieve their objectives. Panathinaikos have a great coach and they are a challenge for me before my return to Manchester United," said the Angolan striker.

"Panathinaikos are a great team and I have plenty of time to get accustomed to my teammates and my coach. I am very happy about my performance with Angola in the African Cup of Nations, but at this time the only thing in my mind is Panathinaikos," added the 24 year old player.

When asked if he is ready to play for Panathinaikos he replied, "I want to help as soon as possible but that is up to my coach - if he uses me or not. I expect to score lots of goals for Panathinaikos."

Manucho, second best scorer in the African Cup of Nations 2008, will play for Panathinaikos until the end of the season, after he was borrowed from Manchester United that contracted him recently from Petro de Luanda, following a three weeks probation in England.

Sorry, still trying to get pictures through to you
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
    X