CRAIG ZIADIE IS BACK !!! hopefully...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRAIG ZIADIE IS BACK !!! hopefully...

Goals from two newcomers highlighted RSL's third win in as many matches. The club received one goal from rookie striker Tino Nunez and a second from trialist forward Indra Sahdan Daud.

A challenged ball by an FIU defender slid past goalkeeper Kyle Reynish to put RSL up 1-0 early. Striker Kyle Brown eluded a sliding challenge before picking out Nunez near the top of the six-yard box. Nunez's lunging header at Brown's cross nestled into the far right netting to push the RSL advantage to 2-0.

But it was the international Indra who cushioned RSL's lead and eventual victory. He swooped into the penalty area unmarked to finish off a rebound chance off of a Nunez shot to increase the lead to three goals. Not even a last-ditch goal by FIU in the 81st minute could halt streaking RSL, who have scored 14 goals in their previous three preseason games.

RSL (first half): Chris Seitz; Craig Ziadie, Robin Fraser (Dustin Kirby 33), Matias Mantilla, Tony Beltran; Alex Nimo, Nathan Sturgis, Andy Williams, Kevin Reiman; Yura Movsisyan (Tino Nunez 33), Kyle Brown

RSL (second half): Kyle Reynish; Chris Wingert, Dustin Kirby, Carey Talley, Ian Joy; Salim Bullen, Kenny Cutler, Javier Morales, Matias Cordoba; Tino Nunez (Fabian EspĂ­ndola 65), Indra Sahdan Daud.
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Yuh mean Cafu Ziadie?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

PLEASE let this be true.

"Cafu" Zaidie to the Reggae BoyZ starting defensive line-up is big plus to the squad.

Cafu Zaidie has already proven the he belong.

Don't believe me...jusssss ax Scaly.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

him have a lot a work to do.

Where was Zaide all these years? The man walk off a the face of the earth to rathid, not even A league USL league him play.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Oh...and while we are on the subject of Reggae Prodigals--jussssss watch Andy Williams (tyiad legs and all) come back and stamp his class in the Reggae BoyZ mid-feeeel. WATCH!
          Last edited by HL; February 18, 2008, 11:32 PM.

HL

Comment

I am a strong believer of muscle-memory Assasin.

HL

Comment

so ongle one Nandi then?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Looks like the show promotion ting never work too well in South Florida.
                Good fi have sumting to fall back on.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Man haffi wait

Comment

Boss you wanted this, so don't
                    complain. Take the bitter with the sweet (if there is any sweet at all)

Comment

Jawge, let me hear you say "CAFU".
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                      X