No announcement yet.

Fuller In Championship Team Of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw Fuller play 3 games since Tappa/Simoes arrival , two under Tappa and one under Rene .

El salvador , he looked good

Guatemala , he looked decent

C.Rica , he struggled

All these are games in the office without that WC vibe where the pressure is intense against gradually improved opposition.

My conclusion is I see him struggling at home and on the road against better opposition .

If Rene caan see it dawg nyam we suppa.I see the top teams in concacaf in fear of Fuller, hoping he starts every game to terrorise them with his dribbles into the corner flag .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What we need to do is bring back Onandi for all the games in the Office and put a big bag a coke behind the oppositions net. Den yuh woulda see a man have a nose fi di goal

Comment

Ah jus a small accolade, bigga tiings fi come still mi yout. Keep di form going.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          I
          El salvador , he looked good

Guatemala , he looked decent

C.Rica , he struggled

All these are games in the office without that WC vibe where the pressure is intense against gradually improved opposition.

My conclusion is I see him struggling at home and on the road against better opposition .

Watch the Costa Rica game again. Fuller had a decent game, especially in the first half before that guy tried to take off his head. He was not as sharp after the stomp. Still, our main problem in the game was a lack of service from the midfield which frustrated both forwards.

Comment

Working...
          X