Fuller In Championship Team Of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuller In Championship Team Of the Week

Fuller is in the championship team of the week despite not scoring any goals. How can that be I hear the Fuller detractors (*cough*cough*Warlord*cough*cough* Mosiah) saying, but it's quite simple...It's a thing called intangibles! Remember that word.

Intangibles - hmmm, does that have anything with giving one's all for one's employer and jerking around otherwise?

Let me look it up!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Intangibles - hmmm, does that have anything with giving one's all for one's employer and jerking around otherwise?

Let me look it up!
      LOL...very funny...but your are so wrong.

Comment

Well its the championship
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

True.. but what strikers do we have in the higher leagues ????

Onandi Lowe ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
            True.. but what strikers do we have in the higher leagues ????

Onandi Lowe ?
            Onandi is higher yes

Comment

Tried and proven as a striker in a WC campaign , so is King , beside those two , none can stake a claim , i will sing from now until forever T.Bennett needs to be given a fair shot.

I consider the WC the ground where u put up or shut up,Fuller has shut up from the begining of his 1st campaign.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I will also sing from now until kingdom comes we will not go to Africa with Fuller as a starting striker,It doesnt matter whom he partners it could be Lowe , he has past the point of being a WC RUCKS he has now graduated to WC JINX!

Comment

There is ongle one nandi Lowe X.

No Nandi no Wurl Kupp.
                  Chussss mi nuh
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Half true , true only one Onandi but Jamaica can qualify without Lowe .

King - Bennet

King- Shelton

Shelton- Bennet

We need to look at viable alternatives , instead of the tried and proven failures , that said we cannot afford to discard proven quality.

Comment

Yuh voice supposed to hoarse by now...

Comment

yep

Comment

Yeah Burrell legacy(the one worth remembering) and recreating that moment of magic with Simoes being appointed.
                          I wonder if Nandi had reverted to being a defender(in the NPL),he would be more likely to be selected, no denying being a seasoned defender coupled with the fact he is a prolific goalscorer(Tilla leave me alone)would make him special, and a must have.

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                            Tried and proven as a striker in a WC campaign , so is King , beside those two , none can stake a claim , i will sing from now until forever T.Bennett needs to be given a fair shot.

I consider the WC the ground where u put up or shut up,Fuller has shut up from the begining of his 1st campaign.
                            "some are talking loud and they are saying NOTHING"...Yeah Bennett should be given a fair shot as should other stikers including Lisbie and Byfield. However, I fail to see how you could categorize Fuller as a failure for us. As I have said before, go and check out the last campaign and tell how many goals were scored without Fuller's involvement. Once you do that then you will get the intangibles part of the post; thank God the championship gets it.

Another thing, as much as I respect King and his contributions, he did miss a few crucial sitters (provided by the one called Fuller) that would have sent us into the hex.

peace

Comment

Grasping at straws ,

>> how many goals were scored without Fuller's involvement<<<

Check yuself man we didnt get to the Final round , against teams like Panama?

How man goals did Fuller create ? how many did he not create or cause the team to break down with his selfish idiotic play ? How many sitters did he miss, cannot head the ball , shoot the ball or pass the ball , just a plain winger , a dribbler thats all he is and will always be for his nation , its psychotic for us to believe he is going to be a WC/ international striker now at this stage of his carrear after playing under X amount of TDs.

Blyfield ?

If Rene cannot gauge Fullers ability after serving under 5 T.ds then Jamaica deserves whatever it gets in this campaign .

Fuller cannot score against

Mex
                              USA
                              Honduras
                              C.Rica
                              T&T
                              Panama

What do I have to back that up , the fact that he has never done it before! do you have any to prove the latter ?

Put him up against Lowly minnows (at home in the office ) and he might have a chance.Remember at home ! if you expect it on the road , then you on some high grade.

JINX!
                              Last edited by Sir X; February 19, 2008, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X