Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maldini played is 1000th game for Milan

damn, is that some sort of record?
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
    damn, is that some sort of record?
    Im nuh reach 40 yet?

I think Stan Mathews was over 50 when he played his last game in the English league. That could have been setting a record.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If Maldini was willing to play in the lower divisions, he may be able to go another ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
        If Maldini was willing to play in the lower divisions, he may be able to go another ten years.
        Based on his name? He is no longer effective. If Arsenal have a good day tomorrow unuh gonna be sorry fi him. Each time I see him now .. I feel sorry for him more than anything. Him need fi ride off inna the sunset now.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Based on name? If he is playing in the lower divisions he would not be playing against the same calibre of players as Serie A.

Comment

Working...
          X