No announcement yet.

Lazie, Karl, OJ, Yuttie, Gamma, Jangle check this video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was in buffalo and did not see the game. Hopefully we can bounce back vs Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      to what end? you've read the posts and responded to them, you've seen what i have seen....

and as i said...it is clear to me that you are not "keeping it real"..... our friends are our friends despite their faults and and our enemies are our enemies because of their faults.
      .. and you following a joker like Karl and an overly disappointed Mexx? People mek up noise bout big side then complain when dem pick up 4 who and who nevah play. I've provided proof that after BEATING Spurs that I didn't like Carrick and Hargreves playing together and its twisted to be seen as an excuse? Come now!

Mi even see Wenger the Whiner a complain about the state of the pitch .... him need fi man up.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

how is saying that flamini and adebayor did not start or that clichy and sagna were absent any different from saying that carrick and hargreaves should play together when performing a post morten on a loss? why is one an excuse and the other not?

anyway that's it from me on this issue.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          how is saying that flamini and adebayor did not start or that clichy and sagna were absent any different from saying that carrick and hargreaves should play together when performing a post morten on a loss? why is one an excuse and the other not?

anyway that's it from me on this issue.....
          Who always mek up noise bout big side? Wenger rested some players ... so did Fergie. Unuh pick up 4 then people forget that the side is a big side and start meking excuse bout who didn't play.

After BEATING Spurs 3-1 in the FA Cup I saw a problem with the team, even though they WON and pointed it out. How is that an excuse?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X