Lazie, Karl, OJ, Yuttie, Gamma, Jangle check this video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    "Darren Fletcher scored twice for Christ sake" that alone should tell yuh seh it was an aberration!!!!
    No .. it mek mi wonder what if Ronaldo and Tevez did start?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
      ahhh boyeee
      Playing with the enemy...huh?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        The Empire can't play much better...in fact, they can do worse!
        ...and you have to admit that the guts of our team was ripped out - Flamini is vital!

We cannot live with Europe's top guns without our two wing backs. They are good at attacking. They are fast! They are, belying their size, strong! The defend exceptionally well.

Adebayor is the EPL's form scorer...but besides that he holds the ball up well, has TOP OF THE WORLD technical skill and is TOTAL TEAMplayer.

All those players mean greater possession, greater attacking ability, greater defensive ability and thus GREATER TEAMplay! Arsenal is 4 or 5 notches below when they are not all present.

Gwaan mek di 4-0 fool yuh!
        Manu can do no better? How laughable. One thing bout Mexx, him understand that Manu is as much an attacking side as Arsenal. Now we gone from BoyU to one of Europe's Top Gun? Thanks fi the compliment.

Anybody see OJ?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well while you're in the land of of "what if" .... what if we had sagna and clichy and what if adebayor and flamini did start.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

omg Gamma, you and Mexx start sound like X.....damnit, if mi did concede 4 goals mi wouldan a sing a different sanki!

sagna will be out, and di Italians ago mek sue Clichy no mek it through di match... yo realise yo playing against a "Champions league only trophy this season Milan team".

and look who unu face when unu come back, tek yo arsing and gwan
            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              well while you're in the land of of "what if" .... what if we had sagna and clichy and what if adebayor and flamini did start.
              Good question .... that team picking up 4-0 would surely cause a state of depression for the Arsenal fans.

Again, when the Empire lose, we don't mek excuses, so for Karl and others to claim who and who never play fi Arsenal, after coming here day after day claiming big side ... simply prove unuh been fantasy land.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Manu can do no better? How laughable. One thing bout Mexx, him understand that Manu is as much an attacking side as Arsenal. Now we gone from BoyU to one of Europe's Top Gun? Thanks fi the compliment.

Anybody see OJ?
                Surprise you that BoyU is considered one of Europe's top guns?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

yuttie...yuh read thr thread? P R O P E R L Y?!

yuh si seh is lazie invoke the "what if" clause?! tenky.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuttie yuh read this... P R O P E R L Y?!

Comment

di Fletcher comment irk mi boss....
                      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        Surprise you that BoyU is considered one of Europe's top guns?
                        Well, for people like Westman, Jangle, Sickko, Yuttie, miself and others there is no surprise ... its clear that people like you have been in denial all along.

Comment

Well, for people like Westman, Jangle, Sickko, Yuttie, miself and others there is no surprise ... its clear that people like you have been in denial all along.

...not for a moment have considered BoyU less than one of the top teams in Europe.

...but to return to what I said about making that 4-0 fool yuh, it's just that: i) post TH14, the YOUNG GUNNERS have come on faster than I thought they would; ii) they are already better than BoyU!

Comment

Wha!!! Lazie after Boy city humble ounu a pure excuse

Good question .... that team picking up 4-0 would surely cause a state of depression for the Arsenal fans.

Again, when the Empire lose, we don't mek excuses, so for Karl and others to claim who and who never play fi Arsenal, after coming here day after day claiming big side ... simply prove unuh been fantasy land.
                            bout events of the Munich disaster, needing the African dat gone a Greece, bout needing a striker in the mold of Adebeyor that can head the ball as you claim you have midget strikers. blah blah blah, you all a try drop it like you nah bash Ferguson with his selections.... blah blah blah who fe play in mid FEEL... and on and on, that was only LAST WEEK

Pot a try call de kettle BLACK
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
                              bout events of the Munich disaster, needing the African dat gone a Greece, bout needing a striker in the mold of Adebeyor that can head the ball as you claim you have midget strikers. blah blah blah, you all a try drop it like you nah bash Ferguson with his selections.... blah blah blah who fe play in mid FEEL... and on and on, that was only LAST WEEK

Pot a try call de kettle BLACK
                              Ohh ... come now Mexx .. lets entitle this post ... slap yuhself Mexx.
                              Before the Empire lost to Man City, haven't I been calling for him to add a new striker? As a matter of fact, b4 the transfer window opened I was hoping he would have signed Berbatov ... Yuttie was saying Huntelar. After seeing the type of goals Maucho is capable of scoring, the type of forward he is ... and the fact that HE IS ALREADY AN EMPIRE SOLDIER ... how is objecting to him going to Greece on loan an excuse? Slap yuhself Mexx.

What is bashing? As a fan of the Empire I think that he shouldn't play Anderson and Scholes together nor Hargreves and Carrick together ... he should use one from each pairing. How is that bashing? Slap yuhself Mexx.

I may be a fan, but I'm no pom pom carrying fan ... as I'm not afraid to express my opinion be it popular or unpopular. Then again ... the 4-0 inna unuh ribs mek unuh not see straight ... suh .. slap yuhself Mexx.

Comment

Slap yuhself again Mexxx. Me nuh tell yuh no address me President widout yuh seh Mr. before him name.....slap yuhself!!!!!
                                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                                X