Shelton didn't even get 1 minute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelton didn't even get 1 minute

of playing time today under the new manager. He used Sharp, Beattie, Hulse and Stead.

Even when the youth in form him still can't get pon the field.

The former coach Robson said he is "unpredictable'. If that is not code word for robot ball then nothing isn't.

I would tell him to move only that Boxhill and Bora send us down the pecking order.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

The coach knows best Assasin.

It's natural for us to want to see Shelton play-simply because he is one of us.

You can't hide quality.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

"You can't hide quality."

That is a false statement, it happen all the time.

He has some quality none of the other strikers have. He faster than nayone of them, and drive fear inna any defense.

Remember your Coach Bora recommended him for World 11?

Simply different coach, different mentality.

Check the record, not many games are lost for them when Shelton play. A wonder why? How is it quantity like Shelton can run Manu and Man city ragged?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How is it quantity like Shelton can run Manu and Man city ragged?
        Did he really? I thought he had good games against both, but run ragged?
        As I keep telling you, Shelton has to prove to his coach that he can do it and do it consistently. Now with Robson gone, he has to start all over again.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

He did run them ragged.

You can't prove yourself on the bench. I keep on telling you that. How many other championship team have 8 decent forwards with at least 5 have EPL experience? The coach have to keep them happy and that is a part of the problem. Sharp who started today hasn't had one goal all season so explain that.

Comment

I guess the coach is always going to play the players he thinks best fit his game. If you understand that the coach has to keep his more established players happy, why complain? We know Shelton cannot go anywhere for now as Boxhill mash up that plan. He therefore have to stay and hope he finds favor with his coach and earn some games.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

it is hard to see a youth with such a future been wasted.

If Fuller never moved from Southampton he would be history by now. If David Healy never move from Preston North End he wouldn't be in the Prem today. If a young Theo Walcott didn't get a chance of Southampton as Jones was out, Crouch transfer then he would't be in the Prem now.

As I said the only sad part is because of the position he is now because of Boxhill. Some teams nuh thrive on enterprising players but others do. An example is Stoke and Fuller. Teams like Sheffield is stuck with the old robot style ball game.

Comment

Assasin, I noticed you are only singing about Shelton not getting any chance at Sheffield and only ridng bench. How is it I do not hear a peep out of you about Demar Philips cannot even make the bench at Stoke?

Comment

Sometimes I wonder what these coaches are looking for. I can't believe Demar can't make the bench.

Hey, as HL says, the coach knows best.

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am definitely not sure why Phillips can't make that team. He is a better winger than Cresswell (who is naturally a forward).

Comment

Tilla I give Demar 6 months and then I start bawl fi him. Just like I did fi Shelton. However there is a big difference as Stoke City is wining without Demar and Sheffield is losing.

If Demar is there for one season and still can't make the first team on a regular basis then I see no reason he shouldn't walk and find somewhere where his service is needed.

Comment

Sounds as if you need to start yuh bawlin now. He was signed on July 1, 2007. Now is February 18, 2008. If my arithmetic is right, February 1 of this month would be 7 months since he has been there.

Comment

you sure bout that Tilla? nuh inna the season him sign? Is not in preseason.

Comment

I am ongle the messanger Sass. Check the attached.
                            Attached Files

Comment

At least him have chance fi play inna the EPL next year. Is a hell of a thing when you headed fi league one and you can't even make your side .

Pulis mussi have luck pon him side and nuh want fi change anything yah now.

My monitor on the situation now, I didn't even realise he was there so long.

Comment

Working...
                              X