RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MExx, Gamma, OJ and other Gummers fans ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MExx, Gamma, OJ and other Gummers fans ...

Alex Ferguson rounded on Arsenal captain William Gallas after Manchester United secured their place in the quarter-finals of the FA Cup.

The Old Trafford boss felt Gallas deserved to be red-carded by referee Alan Wiley for a challenge on Nani in the second half.

Ferguson said: “I thought Gallas should have been sent off. The referee must have a look at that again.

“He kicked Nani from behind and the referee called both over because they sized each other up. He should have been red-carded.”

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger claimed he had not seen the challenge by Gallas on Nani and suggested the United player showed a lack of respect by showboating.

Wenger said: “Nani was very good today but he did not need to juggle the ball.

“He is a young player and wanted to show what he could do. Maybe he can learn from this.”

Ferguson agreed. “I think he shouldn’t be doing that, he doesn’t need to do that,” he said.

“In some ways it shows a great deal of courage to do what he did, that’s one side of it.”

Ferguson felt the drubbing of Arsenal was the perfect response to last week’s Manchester derby defeat in the Barclays Premier League.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

LOL, mi convince Wenger have some mobsters inna fi him family...him si di man a showboat but him no si Gallas a hack di man.....o well, Rooney mek Gilberto pay....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Yuh a gwaan like yuh win the champions league to blertnaut.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

very good victory for BoyU

Arsenal were out hustled and outplayed from the get go.
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Good win, boss!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
            Arsenal were out hustled and outplayed from the get go.
            that's very magnaminous of you sir.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
            X