Gallas: United Are Arrogant And Complacent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallas: United Are Arrogant And Complacent

William Gallas, Arsenal captain and whingebag, has today launched a scathing attack on the Champions, branding us too arrogant and complacent.

United and Arsenal are set to lock horns in the FA in just a few hours time and it seems as though Gallas is keen to get a verbal slanging match up and running before kick off.

“They are a strong team with lots of experienced players,” said Gallas. “But, sometimes, they think they’re too good. Too arrogant, yes. It can make you complacent. We understand that problem. We know we have to score goals, be strong in defence and kill teams in the first half. Our squad can win things. And I know that it will be difficult for Manchester United to win.”

All this talking counts for little if Arsenal don’t come to Old Trafford and kill us off. It’s enlightening to hear Gallas’ opinion and maybe he feels the need to do his talking off the pitch after scoring a goal on the pitch for us last time the clubs met?

I hope come this evening Gallas and his team have given us yet another reason to be arrogant…
    Last edited by Karl; February 17, 2008, 12:03 PM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

“They are a strong team with lots of experienced players,” said Gallas. “But, sometimes, they think they’re too good. Too arrogant, yes. It can make you complacent. We understand that problem. We know we have to score goals, be strong in defence and kill teams in the first half. Our squad can win things. And I know that it will be difficult for Manchester United to win.”

Mr. President do you know the score? Me naw badda tell yuh then. Weh Mr. Mexxx and the attorney fe de Baby Gummers deh? Me waan yuh fe deal wid dem case fe me. I'll ketch you on Monday.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yuh nuh hear seh wi nuh want the fa cup?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

hearth ache....

Live: Man Utd 4-0 Arsenal
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

I guess Mexx won't come here shouting "RACK EMMMM!!!!

According to the commentator,

"What a performance from United. All the talk before the game was that another home defeat could have killed their season. But they are alive and kicking after thrashing an atrocious Arsenal team today. It honestly could have been nine nil. Crazy."
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

really? 4-0...how singularly peculiar...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              really? 4-0...how singularly peculiar...
              Lost for words? What yuh mean by that?

Comment

we're not interested in the fa cup ... but 4-0 is a bit .... well..... singularly peculiar.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  we're not interested in the fa cup ... but 4-0 is a bit .... well..... singularly peculiar.
                  Really? Since when unuh not interested in the FA Cup? Two twos mi think yuh serious.

I guess now unuh can put the 'big side' myth to bed.

Comment

mi can imagine him saying crazy like spragga benz...craaaaziiiii!!!!!!!
                    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

But they are alive and kicking after thrashing an atrocious Arsenal team today. It honestly could have been nine nil. Crazy."

Point proven. The Gunners just went through the motions of giving ManU a 4 goal morale boost for the FA Cup against Chelsea. Not 9 like they asked for.

What does SAF think will happen in April????
                      This and this . While the Gunners will .

Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
                        But they are alive and kicking after thrashing an atrocious Arsenal team today. It honestly could have been nine nil. Crazy."

Point proven. The Gunners just went through the motions of giving ManU a 4 goal morale boost for the FA Cup against Chelsea. Not 9 like they asked for.

What does SAF think will happen in April????
                        This and this . While the Gunners will .

Nuff said.
                        read Arsenal's site fi get Wenger's reaction. Arsenal simply got bitch slapped today ...

Comment

I watched the match live and the body language of the Gunners told the tale.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
                            I watched the match live and the body language of the Gunners told the tale.
                            actually .. the final result told the tale.

Comment

since tiddeh!

Comment

Working...
                              X